T.H.E. (Trying Hard Everyday) Team 12/27/10 to 01/02/11

Options
Welcome team. Let's try some new ideas for the new year.

A week behind us, a new week in front of us. Some familiar faces and some new ones too!

This week, I would like to challenge each of you to set a goal. This one step - choosing a goal and sticking to it - changes everything. People with goals succeed because they know where they're going. Choose a goal that you want to reach this week. It can be drinking all your water, watching your sodium intake, exercising every day or eating all your veggies. It doesn't matter what the goal is, as long as you are committed to the challenge. Throughout the week, lets look at this 1 goal and see what we are doing. Are you struggling? Why? A goal is something you have to try for, not something that happens easily. Think about what you want to accomplish this week and why, then let us know what you are shooting for. And of course, ask for advice from your fellow teamies if you need it.

Let's also set a monthly goal that will keep you motivated to continue on our new lifestyles. Pick an event of time of when you want to lose (let's say 5 pounds) by, then say what you are going to do to accomplish that goal. whether it be working out 5 to 6 days a week for 30 mins or drinking 8, 8oz glasses of water a day. It can be anything, let's just try to find new ways to keep each other motivated. This thread has kind of died and I want to revive it, because I really think this is a good idea.

This is the new thread for the week. If you would like to weigh in and post your stats, please feel free to do so. Our weigh in days are on Fridays (or whichever day you normally weigh in, would be fine), however, some of us choose to measure our success by other means. You are of course welcome to do that as well. As always, please share what you feel comfortable sharing.

If anyone would like to start, (I weigh in on Saturday in the AM.)
The format is

Your ScreenName ~ SW/ GW/ CW = Total pounds lost

SW= your starting weight
GW= your goal weight
CW= current weight

Please use the quote function when posting your stats and copy the previous weigh-in and add your stats to the end of the list. This way we have a running list and it helps everyone to see everyone's results easier.

Welcome to a new week!!! Let's make it a good one. :0)~

Replies

• Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    I will start:

jjtonic75 SW 206.8 GW 165.0 CW 175.8

I actually gained 10 pounds in the last few weeks. Shame on me.

ACCOUNTABILITY: 2 Mile Run & Strength Training.

I almost did not get out of bed to workout this morning and I am so glad that I did. I felt so much better once I was done. Just did a quick 2 miles on the treadmill. I played with speed a little bit and I was actually able to get up to 7.0 for an entire 30 seconds, and those 30 seconds seem to take forever. LOL I was at the Y this morning to use the treadmill, so I used their weights for my strength training. I so love free weights. I am hoping by the end of the year I will have more free weights to use. Jon won't let me run outside with snow on the ground, he does not want me to slip and fall, and I guess that is a good thing. I have already been held out several times from injuries and such. What a sweet husband he is.

I have set myself a short term goal, but a tough goal at that. I want to lose the weight that I have gained in the last weeks before January 22nd. That is 4-Play's first playing and paying gig. I am so excited and I really want to ROCK IT!!! LOL I am going to continue running a few miles every other day and BBL. I just remember the last time I did BBL, I lost 6 pounds and 6 total inches. That is my goal, to do it again.

Keep up the great work everyone. Here is to looking at a new year with a new outlook on life.
  • Iffer75
    Options
    ACCOUNTABILITY: BBL Cardio Axe & Tummy Tuck

I have always like Cardio Axe, it is like a dance class with a little extra work involved. Good workout today, I am glad that I am doing BBL for a while. Can't wait to see some good results on the lower half. LOL Oh yea, I lot 1.8 pounds in the last day. Yes, I know that I should not be weighing in every day, but I will only be doing it for this week. I want to see how good I can do in my first week back.

Have a great day everybody, keep pushing play. :drinker:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    12/29/10 ACCOUNTABILITY: 2.5 MILE RUN, STRENGTH TRAINING & BRAZIL BUTT LIFT BUM BUM

Great workouts this morning. My body was tired after the run and st, but I pushed play with BBL and made it through. I am feeling really good about getting back into a workout routine. My body was definitely missing it. I have lost 3 pounds in the last 2 days. WHOOOHOOO!!!

How is everyone doing??? I miss all of you. Please come back. :flowerforyou:
  • kelseyleigh30
    Options
    Good morning! So, I can barely move today. I tried a new class at the gym yesterday called body pump. It is a strength training class with weights. The first 25 minutes focused on legs. I probably did a couple hundred squats. The second half was arms and abs. I followed that with an hour of Zumba. Needless to say, I can hardly move today and I hurt all over. It is a good hurt though. I have lost 4 lbs in the last 2 days. I technically gained 6.5 lbs over the holiday (shame on me). So now I am only up 2 lbs or so from before the holiday. I will be doing Zumba again tonight and then friday will be a rest day. I need one! I hope everyone is doing great! JJ- thanks for keeping me motivated and great job getting back into the swing of things. You are rocking it!!
  • Iffer75
    Options
    Good morning! So, I can barely move today. I tried a new class at the gym yesterday called body pump. It is a strength training class with weights. The first 25 minutes focused on legs. I probably did a couple hundred squats. The second half was arms and abs. I followed that with an hour of Zumba. Needless to say, I can hardly move today and I hurt all over. It is a good hurt though. I have lost 4 lbs in the last 2 days. I technically gained 6.5 lbs over the holiday (shame on me). So now I am only up 2 lbs or so from before the holiday. I will be doing Zumba again tonight and then friday will be a rest day. I need one! I hope everyone is doing great! JJ- thanks for keeping me motivated and great job getting back into the swing of things. You are rocking it!!

So, how does your body feel today??? I hope good. :drinker: It sounds like you need a day's rest and it is well deserved. Keep up the great work. That is fantastic that you have lost 4 pounds. I know it is easy to lose those few pounds you gain over the holidays. As I have lost 5 pounds this week that I have gained in the last few weeks of over indulging. LOL :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    jjtonic75 SW 206.8 GW 165.0 CW 170.8

So, I lost 5 pounds this week. WHOOOHOOO!!! I am glad that I am back to normal again. I still have 5 more to go to get to where I was and then try again to maintain. That definitely is the hardest part. LOL I can and will do it this time when I get there. That will be my next goal after losing this last 5 pounds. I want to be able to maintain 165.0 for several weeks and then try for 155.0. We will see how that goes.

Have a safe and Happy New Year. :drinker: