It's time to change my life.

Options
I am 37 years old and I have to change my life or I'm seriously afraid I won't live to see my daughter grow up. I have high blood pressure now and I fear that it could be just the first in a long line of problems. I am so ready to change the destructive course my life is taking and make myself happy and healthy for the first time in a long time. I need all the support and encouragement that anyone can possibly give. It's going to be a tough road but one definitely worth the struggle.

Replies

• brieskie
    brieskie Posts: 33
    Options
    Welcome to the beginning! What's great decision you've made!
    I would love to give motivation and support! And I'm always looking for new friends!
    I have open diary etc and I like other people on my list to have the same. If you're willing to open it all up and share the journey I would love to be your friend!
    Brie
  • maisy1990
    Options
    I am 23 years old and have had constant problems with my weight all my life. I have no self esteem what so ever and constantly shut myself away. I recently had a beautiful little girl and i need to change my life for her and myself. This has nearly destroyed my relationship with my partener and if i dont do something it will end us!!!! i need all the help i can get. xx