Anybody know of any Charity Runs??

Heyy guys,

I'm curious..anybody know of any charity runs I could do this summer/fall? Ideally a 5k for my first race would be ideal, but I am open to any length!

Thanks!

Replies

• lisaanne1369
    lisaanne1369 Posts: 377 Member
    go on active.com
  • jeichacker
    jeichacker Posts: 8 Member
    don't know what state you live in, but for Minnesota you can find some great races here: http://www.raceberryjam.com/indexrr.html
  • thomaszabel
    thomaszabel Posts: 203 Member
    Google is your friend. Just type in "5k races in Iowa" or whatever state you live in. If you want to travel somewhere to do it, simply replace Iowa with Las Vegas or Hawaii or New York City. Most likely one of the top links will be active.com like lisaanne mentioned.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Heyy guys,

I'm curious..anybody know of any charity runs I could do this summer/fall? Ideally a 5k for my first race would be ideal, but I am open to any length!

Thanks!

Being a little bit more specific might help. Where you are or where you are willing to travel will help. I know of a ton, but I am on the East coast of Canada. It is an international site.
  • Thanks guys for the reply! I live in Georgia, but I spend four months out of the year in Pennsylvania (May-September), but I am really willing to travel to some fun places around the country. Possibly places like Boston, NY, South Carolina (I have family in these areas) would be the best probably. :)

Thanks again!
  • ellcina
    ellcina Posts: 1 Member
    .km