looking for friends!

Options
Hi all,
Well I'm sick of failing and feeling sorry for myself so here I am! Ready to change but could really do with some friends to help me along the way, and once I get a grip of things to be there to support you too! I'm hoping to loose about 100lbs! Hope to speak to you soon xxx :)

Replies

• fitcarna2
    Options
    i'm new, please add me
  • brieskie
    brieskie Posts: 33
    Options
    Hi there! How great that you've started your journey. I'm always looking for new friends and motivation. I log daily (even of I blow it!) and I work out every day. Add me if you're keen :) Brie
  • mrsemmypants
    mrsemmypants Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I've still got around 100 or so to loose, feel free to add me! I log daily :)
  • Kswiss83
    Kswiss83 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat-hoping to lose 75. add me!
  • kiwigirl8133
    kiwigirl8133 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am looking for some more motivating buddies on here to support me along the way - I too will give support back, and plan to continue logging daily. Feel free to add me :)
  • solpon
    solpon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends also,add me
  • MsPantherNPink
    MsPantherNPink Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello. You can add me as a friend if you'd like. I've joined MFP this month and I have about 26 more lbs. to lose. I log on daily and I need all the support I can get as well. Let's motivate each other!:happy:
  • tjohnston14
    tjohnston14 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I joined years ago but ended up doing a different program. Now I'm back and hoping to lose 75-100 pounds and would love some support on here too - you can add me if you want :)
  • JAyers27
    JAyers27 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've been on for awhile but struggling these days. Add me if you like!
  • donnamarie102100
    Options
    Ill be your friend
  • amyenman1
    amyenman1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    hi is amyenman
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • rose313