Looking for additional support!

Options
Hi!! I'm looking for new friends that can help encourage me to log in everyday and exercise! Feel free to add me and we can support one another! Good luck!

Replies

• PriscillaLaine
    PriscillaLaine Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome! I'm on here pretty much everyday. FR sent!
  • wurts
    wurts Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I'm Dee. I need to take off about 25lb. And need some HELP. Feel free to suggest things for me to try, Iam thinking low carb and getting off my butt HA!
  • aeames24
    aeames24 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You dont look like you gave much more weight to loose? you page says need 3 more lbs to loose. You can do that in ONE WEEK. Diet and Run every night. Lift some weights!
  • RachaelB18
    RachaelB18 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey Dee!! We can support each other! I've decided (as of yesterday lol) to stop eating all processed sugar. For me it just feels like empty calories and about 30 minutes later I feel ravenous! I'll keep you posted on how it pans out!
  • RachaelB18
    RachaelB18 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! Does it say 3? My goal is 6 more pounds! I am also just looking for a way to stay on track and keep the weight off! All support is welcome! Thank you for the friend request! ????
  • gqbananas
    gqbananas Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey, I really need some encouragement too, perhaps we can motivate each other? Feel free to add me! :)
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log in daily and keep my diary open to my friends.
  • MrsBush14
    MrsBush14 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    New on here as well looking for support and motivation. Add me!