New friends, please!

Options
I just joined today and am looking for some people to talk to and encourage/be courageous by :3 nice to meet you, in advanced.

Replies

• Technolero
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have been active since I've been on the site and I have some great friends too.
  • sassimac
    sassimac Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just started on here too. Ive never done any online programs like this. I am curious to know though, how much did u spend overall or how many of the fat burner fish oil, ic5 and all the other crap did u buy. I thought this was an online diet program where we were going to use food in a smart way to get rid of these pounds.im extremely upset, cuz I still cant figure out mostcof this stuff to start with. But feel free to add me. Im not near the lunatic I seem to be. :)
  • jadeparnell1990
    Options
    hi im jade im 23 and im from wales... i joined this site a while ago but only recently started again... i have 3 stone to lose what bout you?? i do alot of walking but i dont seem to be losing any weight, any ideas?? feel free to add me =) xx
  • LazyBum1990
    Options
    I just started here too! I have been at 140 lbs for a couple years now, but that puts me at a BMI of about 24 kg/m2. I know that it's still a healthy weight, but I would like to be more around 120 lbs! I need some friends to keep me accountable in eating healthier and going to the gym more often. Please add me as a friend and I'll do the same for you! My goal is to log in every day!! -Vera
  • george7527
    george7527 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • TTHdred
    TTHdred Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    feel free to add
  • Deborah271
    Deborah271 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I just started 4 days ago, I need to lose 84 pounds so I'm going to be around here for a very long time folks!!!
  • thanson563
    thanson563 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've been around MFP for a couple of weeks and am loving it. I've made some friends, but certainly can use some more!
  • StephanieT0602
    StephanieT0602 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'd love some more friends to motivate me!! I have about 15 lbs until I reach my goal and I log regularly :)