Another hello

Options
Hi all,

I recently graduated from college and am starting my new life with a clean slate - I want to tackle goals I've wanted to achieve for years but never did because I was too busy just being a kooky college kid. I've never been one to really stay on top of the fitness thing, though I am always making minor attempts here and there , as it is very often on my mind. Any advice for a young woman in need of discipline and constant motivation? I need to keep my fitness and diet regime interesting and fresh, otherwise I'll get bored quickly...and I don't want to start off this new "professional life" on the wrong foot. I'm still young and quite easily influenced by positive role models. So, role models, step in! Help!

Oh, and nice to meet you all (in advance)!

Replies

• quellekel
    Options
    Hi all,

I recently graduated from college and am starting my new life with a clean slate - I want to tackle goals I've wanted to achieve for years but never did because I was too busy just being a kooky college kid. I've never been one to really stay on top of the fitness thing, though I am always making minor attempts here and there , as it is very often on my mind. Any advice for a young woman in need of discipline and constant motivation? I need to keep my fitness and diet regime interesting and fresh, otherwise I'll get bored quickly...and I don't want to start off this new "professional life" on the wrong foot. I'm still young and quite easily influenced by positive role models. So, role models, step in! Help!

• p90x_Dude
    p90x_Dude Posts: 332
    Options
    Hi all,

Hola lady, welcome. You won't regret your visits.
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Greetings quellekel! You're so smart to get a handle on your health at a young age...wish I had...anyway, I'm sure you will find this site most helpful and enjoyable!

I would like to encourage you to try Bellydance...it is an ancient feminine artform that has many health benefits and is very enjoyable...it combines toning and cardio...live classes are the ultimate fun...many of the dancers in my town are professional women by day...one of my instructors is an attorney!
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!!!!:flowerforyou: You can TOTALLY do this! Your goals seem very practical and you sound like a very smart woman! You can do it!!!! Let us know however we can help!!!!!
  • quellekel
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! I have taken suggestions and comments into consideration! You guys rock.