Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Need to lose a lot- need some buddies!

Hey! Just lost 6.3 lbs this week. Need to lose about 100 more. I need some pals to hep keep me motivated!

Replies

• Hey ! Feel freee too add / email me
    I only have 55 lbs left to lose but I have already lost
    250 ish lbs
  • aarnwine2013
    aarnwine2013 Posts: 317 Member
    I still have a bit to lose, I'm fairly new here but you can add me.
  • blondageh
    blondageh Posts: 923 Member
    Feel free to add me, we have about the same amount left to lose. Give or take how fabulous I decide I want to get. :flowerforyou:
  • terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    BUDDY UP!!! Accountability and support are the best. I'm always happy to help when I can.

Allan
  • spmcavoy1
    spmcavoy1 Posts: 60 Member
    I only have 35 to lose, but I'll still be your friend! I like to be active on MFP and help others !
  • sbrock76
    sbrock76 Posts: 24 Member
    Awesome first week! Feel free to add me...I have about 70 to lose. Good Luck!
  • Please add me, I am new here and could also use all the support and encouragement I can get. Thanks.
  • I had a total goal of 98lbs starting February and have lost 38 so far. Added you!
  • prefabsey
    prefabsey Posts: 25 Member
    Please add! I need to lose about 70 more pounds, have already lost 30ish. Would love more support!
  • PTDawnReema
    PTDawnReema Posts: 28 Member
    got loads to loose add me :smile:
  • weewdy
    weewdy Posts: 39
    feel free to add me everyone, could do with some more friends. I have lost 51lbs with about another 40lbs to go.
  • MattyFTM
    MattyFTM Posts: 68 Member
    Feel free to add me, everyone. I have lots to lose.
  • MrsFlint2013
    MrsFlint2013 Posts: 49 Member
    Feel free to add me...I'm always up for new buddies to help motivate! :) I have 100+ to lose.
  • SolitudesMuse
    SolitudesMuse Posts: 67 Member
    Anyone is more than welcome to add me as well!
  • Ldbg289
    Ldbg289 Posts: 236 Member
    Feel free to add me, I have some left to lose(depends on what I determine as my goal). Right now I have about 12 pounds to go until goal but I might still lose some, I'm small(4'11")so that in mind, I could go down pretty tiny and still be at a healthy weight.
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,159 Member
    You can add me. I'm right at the halfway point
  • Nory143
    Nory143 Posts: 53 Member
    You can add me...I have about 60 to lose.
  • StacyJCrain
    StacyJCrain Posts: 63 Member
    Feel free to add me.
  • bgheald2010
    bgheald2010 Posts: 9 Member
    Please feel free to add me, anybody. I desperately need the motivation. Fifty pounds to go! It was only 30, but yay for not paying attention....
  • 87McK87
    87McK87 Posts: 11
    Feel free to add me anyone. Always looking for motivation. Looking to lose about 60 lbs.