Looking for other Lady Lifters!

Options
Hello!
As stated in the subject, I am looking for other ladies out there who have been lifting for a while and have gotten GREAT results! I've reached my goal weight and gotten to the point where I know I shouldn't lose anymore. I'm the lowest that I should be at (100 pounds and I'm about 5 foot 2), but I still have some areas that could use trimming. And the only way I can think of trimming them is through some RIPPING!
I don't want to be super ripped, but what I'm hoping to have is some nice toned arms, sculpted abs, and some muscle in my legs... Does that sound like too much, or pretty reasonable?
Anyways... But, I am completely lost on what moves I should do, for how long, how many days, etc....

I was thinking something like this (for a week schedule):

Monday: 45 minutes cardio (gotta keep the heart and lungs healthy!)
Tuesday: Upper body, including arms, back, and shoulders.
Wednesday: 30 minutes cardio and ab work.
Thursday: Lower body, legs, glutes, etc.
Friday: 45 minutes cardio.
Saturday: Full body strength/weight training.
Sunday: Rest day.

Does that sound like a good plan, or is that too much, too little?
I think it sounded like a nice set up, but again, I'm NOT sure on what moves I should be doing.

Could use any advice I can get! THANKS! :)

Replies

• Sinful_moon
    Sinful_moon Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I been following one off BB.com(erin stern's elite body), it's been giving me pretty good results in addition to diet.

Your plan seems pretty good to me! I'm sure others will have more in-depth answers though.

ps, your stats currently are really inspirational, awesome work!
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Sounds like an awful lot of cardio for someone already at goal weight...
  • misscmhomer
    misscmhomer Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm new at weights too, glad to see some more girls here that are hitting the weights.