2 Interviews - 1 Year Apart - What a Difference a Year Makes

Options
Last year, just 4 months into to my weight loss, I interviewed for a new job (which I got). I went shopping for new outfits for the interview. I was happy that I could purchase size 16's in the women's dept. One year later, I have an opportunity to interview for a new position. Here is my outfit for my new interview. I'm very happy that my new dress is a size 10 in the misses dept. I have 13 lbs left to lose to meet my 100 lb goal.

imagejpg1_zps0f98514d.jpg

Replies

• gcbma
    gcbma Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • runningagainstmyself
    runningagainstmyself Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    That is incredible. Many many congratulations for such an earned accomplishment!
    Last year, just 4 months into to my weight loss, I interviewed for a new job (which I got). I went shopping for new outfits for the interview. I was happy that I could purchase size 16's in the women's dept. One year later, I have an opportunity to interview for a new position. Here is my outfit for my new interview. I'm very happy that my new dress is a size 10 in the misses dept. I have 13 lbs left to lose to meet my 100 lb goal.

• shaynepoole
    shaynepoole Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • oneoddsock
    oneoddsock Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Brilliant!
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! Great job girl!
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options

Touche!!! KUDOS!! GREAT WORK!
  • tiffanycsmith
    tiffanycsmith Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Super awesome! Wishing you continued weight loss and professional success!
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Wow! Best of luck with the interview! Great job getting in shape!
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    You look great, nice job! Good luck on the job interview.
  • carlywarlywains
    carlywarlywains Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!! Well Done..
  • mom2my4boys
    mom2my4boys Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I needed to see your post today, so thank you. Ive lost 84 lbs and am currently very happy to be fitting into size 16's. I know I have approx another year left before I hit real goal. (I picked loosing 100lbs out of thin air 10 months ago) you look fantastic! Thanks for the motivation :)
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. Good luck on your interview.
  • chelleann777
    chelleann777 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on both the weight loss and the interview! :)
  • lintino
    lintino Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Yahoo!!! Look at what you did and what you are!!! Fantastic!
  • SallyaStewart11
    SallyaStewart11 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I needed to see your post today, so thank you. Ive lost 84 lbs and am currently very happy to be fitting into size 16's. I know I have approx another year left before I hit real goal. (I picked loosing 100lbs out of thin air 10 months ago) you look fantastic! Thanks for the motivation :)

Thank you! I am so glad the post helped. There are many days I just have to go see the new success stories. It so amazing to see how well logging your food works and just how many successful MFP's there are! It makes my day and re-energizes my efforts.

84 lbs lost is wonderful! I wish you continued success in your weight loss journey! It will be so worth the effort!
  • ReneeIsReady
    ReneeIsReady Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and good luck:smile:
  • blakedebo
    blakedebo Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look amazing.
  • amongstthewildflowers
    Options
    Congratulations, you look amazing!! Thanks for being an inspiration to us all!
  • walk757
    walk757 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Super, good luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!