My NSV today

Options
graceisfree
graceisfree Posts: 84 Member
So, i went to the mall to buy a dress for a friends graduation party and I was worried I won't see anything that will look good on me and all this while I never measured myself neither do I buy clothes because I've been thinking I was a size 16 or 18 and I wont look good especially since I'm 5'2 and haven't lost much in a while. So in JC penny and Macy's I tried a size 16 and 18, they were too big. So I tried a size 14 and it was still big then I tried size 12 and lo and behold, It was my exact size. I couldn't believe it because the scale isn't moving as I was hoping. So I bought nice clothes today and I am more confident than ever. I used to be a size 22 but not any more. I can't believe I'm a size 12 an no longer XL or L . I'm so happy and so grateful to God. Yay me!

Replies

• Mavalicous
    Mavalicous Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    congrats!!
  • keepmovinstrong
    keepmovinstrong Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! Awesome the sweet surprises that sneak up on us when we're not expecting them. :smile:
  • SephiraRose
    SephiraRose Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!! Enjoy your celebration.
  • quzly
    quzly Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • verhunzt
    verhunzt Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Wow that is an amazing NSV!
  • AbsolutelyAnnie
    AbsolutelyAnnie Posts: 2,695 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! How exciting. I am very happy for you.
  • graceisfree
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Amazing girl!!! ????????????????????????????
  • KimberlyinMN
    KimberlyinMN Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!!!!! I recently bought a few (well 8) pairs of size 14 shorts from eBay and they are TOO BIG!! Isn't that an amazing feeling?!!! I bet that now that you've bought clothes that fit, people will REALLY be noticing! Way to go!!!
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • graceisfree
    Options
    Thanks
  • graceisfree
    Options
    Congrats to you too. Its the best feeling ever. Everyone is noticing me now and saying I look good. Its amazing
    That is so awesome!!!!! I recently bought a few (well 8) pairs of size 14 shorts from eBay and they are TOO BIG!! Isn't that an amazing feeling?!!! I bet that now that you've bought clothes that fit, people will REALLY be noticing! Way to go!!!
  • Chloe0602
    Chloe0602 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! What a great feeling that must have been!:smile:
  • FierceLisa
    FierceLisa Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congrats WTG :)
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    awesome work!!!
  • HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I'd gotten a dress in November that I tried to wear for a baptism on Sunday and found that was too big too. I hear you - scale not really moving as I'd like, but I'm happy with the inches going away. :)
  • Pamela_in_Progress
    Pamela_in_Progress Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Excellent! Congrats!! :flowerforyou:
  • Najay
    Najay Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Awesome stuff, congrats!
  • graceisfree
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your support
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!