My semi-success story.

Options

Replies

• chiqey
    chiqey Posts: 13
    Options
    You should be really proud - great work and great attitude!!
  • JoshD8705
    JoshD8705 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Wow to do all of that since August. That is amazing. I'm on week 5 of my journey, and I'm planning to work up to 1 mile at 5.5mph by week 10. I was having 2nd thoughts, but this motivated me!
    well my heaviest was a few years ago. In August I was around 285ish. So since August I have lost appx. 70 lbs. When I started running I couldnt make it half a block before feeling like I was gonna die! lol I just kept pushing for more. You'll get there just keep at it! :)

Lol the 285 just makes it even more relatable since my start was 275. Aweome work man, and thanks for the encouragement!
  • gracie11lexi13
    gracie11lexi13 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, happy, and healthy. Keep it up. :)
  • laurie04427
    laurie04427 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Good for you. I love your attitude. :) This is very inspiring!!!
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Looking awesome! You look 20 years younger, and so much happier! Congratulations!
  • Smokey705
    Smokey705 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Yes a very big congratulations, what a change I bet you feel great, cant wait till I get there as well.
  • Hannah_Hopes
    Hannah_Hopes Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • lwestmill
    lwestmill Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are just a COMPLETE SUCCESS! You have had to endure a huge task that was thrown upon you and you didn't give up. You are such a lucky man to realize your children are more important than life itself! So many other decisions you could have made and you have made the best ones! You will reap rewards from your children. They will take care of you, and love you forever knowing you didn't give up on them. They too will follow your example of taking care of themselves and being successful. Congratulations, You made it!
  • wapan
    wapan Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Your kids are lucky to have you. If life ever hands them a tough situation, they'll be able to look back on everything that their dad achieved and know that with hard work and belief in oneself, great things are possible. Good for you for keeping a sense of humour about the situation.
  • Mavalicous
    Mavalicous Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the wonderful comments!! Even though I have lost the weight that I have it's sometimes hard not see still have the mental image of being the fat guy..lol Your comments really help me to see the changes and maybe even start to accept them. Dunno if that makes sense...lol Thanks!!!
  • KimberlyinMN
    KimberlyinMN Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look like a totally different person!!! :)
  • mellie112233
    mellie112233 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Super inspiring! Congratulations. That is an amazing time for your first race. Your kids have a father they can be proud of and look up to and that is a priceless gift you have given them. You look great.
  • amanstewa3
    amanstewa3 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Give yourself more credit.....that is a total success story!!! Great job. And great arms too!
  • cj731
    cj731 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Your ex must be kicking herself. You look AMAZING and the fact that your kids were your motivation just prove what a great dad you are. Congratulations on all your efforts, you seem very much like a success story to me.
  • sun_fish
    sun_fish Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Time to take out the word "semi" and make it a success story! Your kids are lucky to have you as a dad.
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Congrats and I agree take the semi out of ur headline. You have done an amazing job and are a great inspiration.
  • Heirgreat
    Heirgreat Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    you are amazing person, went through such pain (divorce/abandonment) turned it into a positive by being the best healthiest person you can be! your kids are so happy in thoes pics (love the kissy face) and your being there for them showing them perserverance such a beautiful thing! this is a great post- congratulations!!!
  • StacyRenee77
    StacyRenee77 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • mehpinkgirlie2013
    Options
    Amazing success story. Really happy for you! x
  • cafeduus
    cafeduus Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING and things can only get better!!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!