Is this your life story?

Options
BrittDoesIt
BrittDoesIt Posts: 54 Member
Hey Guys! I'm Brittany and I'm 26 and about 190 lbs. I have lost and gained weight so many times that it is ridiculous!! Seriously, every time I start to get close to my goals or feel like I am making real progress, I stop working out and eating right and I am so done with it! It is time for me to get my butt in gear and finally stay motivated for once! I could use all the support I can get to keep me going! I'm sure a ton of people here have the exact same story! Lets keep eachother going!! My first official weigh in and counting day will be on Tuesday!!

Replies

• hollymccall
    hollymccall Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend reqest. I've done the yo yo dieting thing. But I'm determined to reach my goal with no excuses.
  • Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Get the Kleenex and stay tuned. Girl you gonna cry. Oh not my life story?
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    Sounds like me...I started close to that weight on Dec 1st...I'm 38 lbs down thanks to hard work and motivation from my friends here...I'm the blonde in my profile pic. Ran a mud run today with another mfp`er. Some fabs people on this site :*)
  • BrittDoesIt
    Options
    Thanks so much ladies! It sounds like you guys are well on your way! Can't wait to start seeing the weight come off!
  • Howell_
    Howell_ Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    haha yes! have sent a friend request :)
  • Chrissy8172
    Options
    That's my life!! Friending you!
  • mactaffy84
    mactaffy84 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Just out of curiosity, why Tuesday? Regardless, good luck! We have all "been there, done that"!
  • BrittDoesIt
    Options
    Tuesday because in my mind i like to "be prepaired" for things as silly as that sounds haha
  • LaChanelCherie
    LaChanelCherie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Haha, pretty much my life story as well. I was actually just trying to explain this to a friend the other day! I get down a few pounds, and it's like "oh, I'm doing good. I can swing one cheat day"... which turns into a week or more of me just slacking. Then I have to start over again. I need to stop! So I'm with y'all! Sending friend requests :-)