Gods guidance - Words of Wisdom - August 12, 2008

Options
Good morning.

Use your navigation system! Ummmmm, I mean your intuition! Many times I've hired a guide to show me around cities and its been incredible! There's been other times that me and my family wanted the FREEDOM to do what ever we wanted and site see alone. The result is usually not so good.. We get lost and never end up seeing the key places... Gods guidance is the same way.. You can wander ALONE or you can have him guide you.... (Here's the key) Pray everyday for guidance! The scripture says... “A good mans footsteps are ordered and the Lord delights in his way.”. Pray for guidance!. TRUST ME! God knows his way around this place!

:heart:God is Love:heart:

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Good morning.

Use your navigation system! Ummmmm, I mean your intuition! Many times I've hired a guide to show me around cities and its been incredible! There's been other times that me and my family wanted the FREEDOM to do what ever we wanted and site see alone. The result is usually not so good.. We get lost and never end up seeing the key places... Gods guidance is the same way.. You can wander ALONE or you can have him guide you.... (Here's the key) Pray everyday for guidance! The scripture says... “A good mans footsteps are ordered and the Lord delights in his way.”. Pray for guidance!. TRUST ME! God knows his way around this place!

:heart:God is Love:heart:
  • emmab3ar
    emmab3ar Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    :smile: Thank you for this. It's so refreshing to read this first thing in the morning. :happy:
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Very welcome Em:bigsmile:
  • ciekay
    ciekay Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for this! Have a GREAT day!
  • LMKupizza
    Options
    Thank you for that!!! I do believe God can help us with the weight struggles, not to mention every struggle in our lives!!! God bless you!
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    You are very welcome... have a blessed day:smile:
  • fitladyfawkes
    fitladyfawkes Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    This was really something that i needed to hear, well read, today. You have NO idea. Thank you so much.
  • darl
    darl Posts: 12
    Options
    Thank you for such a motivational post. Being new out here it's so nice to read such motivating thoughts. I will remember this for my day tomorrow.
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Very very very welcome:flowerforyou: