Excited about this site. Want to meet friends with similar g

Options
:happy: I just joined yesterday and so far really love this site!! So much more fun tracking my diet this way than Weight Watchers. I am dedicated to losing 20 lbs. and am interested in meeting others with similar exercise and diet goals. Just wanted to say Hi and if you need encouragement or support, I'm right there with ya!! Good luck!

Replies

• bionicdiver
    bionicdiver Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I know you will love it here. My favorite feature is the food tracker and the fact I can use my smartphone to scan barcodes and add food to my tracker. I love technology!

Again, welcome and Happy New Year!
  • Buttsmom
    Buttsmom Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey!!!
  • RFish
    RFish Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I'm fairly new to the message boards, too. It's great to have support from people who have similar goals!
  • lilmama1223
    Options
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. This is an awesome site with people that are genuinely here to support you. Wish you all the best!! Oh and welcome!! :)
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I'm pretty new too and came from WW. Like this so much better!! I think you'll find its a great tool with helpful information and friendly, supportive people. I'm already telling my friends about it.

Best of luck to you!!
  • upsy
    upsy Posts: 42
    Options
    There will be hard times and times you will want to give up and "just last sweet", take this journey day by, if you slip, dont give up, but get back on track with next meal and you WILL DO IT!!