NEWBIEE HERE :D

Options
Hello everyone! my boyfriend recommended this to count my calories so here i am. :)

I have this addiction to chocolates and i just cant get enough of it. i need it like you needing your coffee every morning. i just gotta have it. today, i ate chocolates as you probably can see on my profile. but i realised im gonna start today to quit it (again. ive tried it, stopped for a couple of weeks to months but still failed). hopefully i can consume chocolates in minimum (cos i can eat like a huge block of chocolate in 10 minutes). eating it triggers my bulimia. i get depressed and really anxious of the calories from the junks i eat. i just wanna stop. if anyone can understand my problem, have experienced this, or is battling this kind of addiction, add me. maybe we can help each other. anyone is welcome anyway. would love to meet fitness pals :D

Replies

• Dallymomma
    Options
    Hey, I also love dark chocolate and other sweets (mainly chocolate sweets- double chocolate brownies are my biggest weakness). I've been working hard at not binge eating on sweets and have only once since starting on MFP a week ago today. I haven't ever dealt with bulimia, but did battle an eating disorder for quite awhile. Finally got on top of it about two years ago. Since it was fueled by my ****ty body image (which was dumb since I was a total babe), I took some steps to feel better about how I looked and that really helped.
    Still having problems with emotional eating, mainly stress and depression (it comes and goes, trying to beat that too).

You can add me if you'd like.
  • Sharonwalkergmailcom
    Sharonwalkergmailcom Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Plz add me. I thought I was the only one with this addiction. I have to have chocolate. An when I stop for a few days or so. I start to binge. Its to much sometimes cuz I feel really nad when im done. This is my one rosd block. Chocolate is a gainer. Feel free to add me. At least I can relate to you. Maybe we can help each other.