losing fat but not on the scale?

Options
2»

Replies

• harphy
    harphy Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Get your calories up for at least 400-500 and start lifting heavy.. My weight hasn't change for a month but I see great changes in BF. Clothes are getting really loose.
  • Dalton1720
    Dalton1720 Posts: 104
    Options
    Great advice! I will be returning to a normal amount of eating, but keeping my exercising routine the same. I think that should really help with this whole journey because there is no way I could do this for a long period of time.
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Here OP read this. I am not saying you should do exactly this but it might open your eyes to a new way of approaching this and you might find inspiration from this girls story.
    http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2011/07/21/meet-staci-your-new-powerlifting-super-hero/

Tell me what you think of it.
  • Dalton1720
    Options
    Her story had a LOT of similarities and was very inspiring. She looks great! I really enjoyed reading it. Although i don't think I could go full Palio, I love bread to much, but most pf her diet is pretty similar to what I eat now anyhow. She looks strong and healthy. Thats how I want to be. :) Thanks for that!
  • ragsibobs
    ragsibobs Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I came across this article on my fitness pal. It's about eating too few calories and not loosing weight and about the importance of eating enough. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/3047-700-calories-a-day-and-not-losing
  • mcspiffy88
    mcspiffy88 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Stop listening to dumbasses on the internet, do some research. You cant live a healthy life on 500 cals.
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Work out yout bmr + tdee!!

Enjoy eating alot more calories and still lose weight!!

Start lifting & get some definition & tone your muscles.... Your body will love you for it!!

No longer will your body feel weak and tired on 500cals a day! maybe concentrate on photos & inches not so much the number on the scale! your so young..... Food is fuel : )
  • Aaron_K123
    Options
    Stop listening to dumbasses on the internet, do some research. You cant live a healthy life on 500 cals.

Psssst....we are all just dumbasses on the internet too.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    ^^
  • Dalton1720
    Options
    Just a quick update, I raised my calories to 1,300 and also make sure to replace my them after a workout. I feel better than ever and am very optimistic about this journey. Thank you for all your advice and support.
  • Aaron_K123
    Options
    Just a quick update, I raised my calories to 1,300 and also make sure to replace my them after a workout. I feel better than ever and am very optimistic about this journey. Thank you for all your advice and support.

Very glad to hear it.