Back again!

Noobette
Noobette Posts: 15 Member
Hi, I'm fairly new to MFP, used it a little in January but decided to re-join Slimming World Online. That has proven to be unsuccessful so I'm trying a different approach.

I lost 3.5 stone 10 years ago with Weight Watchers, but all of that (and more) has crept back on. I've gone through phases of going back to WW, and made some headway with SW too, but frankly, they're both expensive ways of losing weight. I'm reasonably active, currently training for Race for Life in Aberystwyth in 3 weeks' time, but I *badly* need to shift this weight.

I'd be grateful for a few friends, so if I sound a bit like you, please send me a friend request!!

Replies

• sheram65
    sheram65 Posts: 13 Member
    Hi Noobette

I have had this app for a few years and keep coming back to it. I really need to get my *kitten* in gear and lose 1.5 stone by end August....oops is it too late? I am getting back on my bike next week and need to start walking to work or cycling while the weather is good.

MOTIVATION AND DETERMINATION.... let's do it!!! :-)
  • Noobette
    Noobette Posts: 15 Member
    Let's DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad to be your buddy :D
  • sheram65
    Keeping you MOTIVATED AND DETERMINED!!! :-)

Went on a 6 mile bike ride onMonday night. Weigh in tomorrow so best get another bike ride in today. Back at work tomorrow so I can see a walking to work day on Friday. Just bought some Sketchers and they are like slippers, so comfortable. Will try them out on Friday.

How are you doing? Hope your doing ok? Another bank holiday weekend this weekend so extra day off. :-)

Sheila
  • sezziejm
    sezziejm Posts: 147 Member
    Good Luck with the race for life ... I'm doing the Ipswich half marathon in September.... eeek!!! Feel free to add me :)
  • mom24uk
    mom24uk Posts: 54 Member
    Hi
    Feel free to add me. I log every day - though it's not very interesting
  • sheram65
    Oh well stayed same on scales today. Walk to work tomorrow.