162 pounds down! (Face pictures)

Options
KimberlyinMN
KimberlyinMN Posts: 302 Member
So far, I'm down 162 pounds in 20 months... I'd like to lose another 20 pounds, but I am also happy where I am at. I had the vertical sleeve surgery done on 7/24/2012. I know some folks think this is the "easy" way out, but let me tell you, it's still work. I exercise every day and count my calories. (Although I had a robotic laproscopic hysterectomy four weeks ago, so my exercise has been on hold. Heck, I haven't even been able to be a passenger in a vehicle for the last four weeks... with another week to go. UGH.)

Here are a few face pictures. I plan on having the hubs take some full body pictures so that I can show off the "before" and other "during" photos. I consider my last face picture still a "during" photo as I'm still working on it. I like comparing the first and last photos because they are kind of the same "angle" and it's interesting to see how much the face (and neck) have changed!!

June 2012
18862796_628.jpg

December 2012
18862796_7249.jpg

April 2013
18862796_8203.jpg

March 2014
18862796_7686.jpg

Replies

• Jodyraedoula
    Jodyraedoula Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow! That hard work shows! And some may say what they want about it being easy. ... I have never had surgery like this done but have been close to a few who have. It is hard physical and mental work. You should be so proud!!! Keep on keeping on... Cheers!!!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss and transformation.
  • mandy5135
    mandy5135 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • 4aces61
    4aces61 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Wowzers!! You look amazing. Congrats!!
  • gracie11lexi13
    gracie11lexi13 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Congrats.
  • ashedge
    ashedge Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look awesome!
  • jenmom2myboys
    jenmom2myboys Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Love your hair.
  • milmomto2
    milmomto2 Posts: 84
    Options
    Look at you! Beautiful progress. Be gentle with yourself for a bit following your surgery. I had a hysterectomy 18 months ago, and kept pushing myself to do more. Hurt myself in the process.
  • Qwertysaurus
    Qwertysaurus Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Amazing stuff well done! You look great
  • TrishCmfp
    TrishCmfp Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal. you are totally transformed already :)
  • kristinahargraves
    kristinahargraves Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!!!Congrats:)
  • L1giff
    L1giff Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! Congrats!
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, congratulations on all your hard work. It shows in your pictures. :)
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Congrats!
  • rgohm
    rgohm Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!