NEW, need motivating friends!

Options
befitamy
befitamy Posts: 13 Member
Hi all! have had an account for a long but due to binges and teenager lifestyle i have not been abel to stick to lifestyle change! but this is a new start and i will not give up! need friends to keep me motivated and keep me on track and who i can help too! please everyone!

Replies

• issyroseclarke
    Options
    hey! I've also had my account for ages and have used it on and off, but I'm determined to maintain the healthy lifestyle this time! I'd love to chat and work out how we can stay motivated!
  • Jason3589
    Jason3589 Posts: 734
    Options
    Hi guys been on here for a while and log in daily. feel free to add
  • Hannah_Hopes
    Hannah_Hopes Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Welcome back both feel free to add :smile:
  • befitamy
    befitamy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    thanks for getting back !!
  • jnord8729
    jnord8729 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me too. I am just starting to get into the social side of this site. Hopefully we can help each other!
  • saraewhite2009
    saraewhite2009 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me if you want. You can do this!!!!!!
  • WorkB1tch
    WorkB1tch Posts: 17
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me :)
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • mehpinkgirlie2013
    Options
    I also need as much help as I can get. I've been using the app, but this is my first time on the message boards :)
  • Littlemissrunner1
    Options
    Add away
  • Kiara2170
    Options
    looking for support! ive done tons of diets and give up feeling kind of bumed!
  • Nerdybookworm1990
    Nerdybookworm1990 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • AshleySDJ
    AshleySDJ Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! and feel free to add me!! I would love to have some motivation as well!! :) need to lose about 100 pounds!!
  • 28BK5
    28BK5 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hey all been on here for a few months, and love it, i post daily,

about me
    I am a fother of four and a firefighter medic, along with being on call 24/7 as a SWAT medic..... I have been on a weight loss journey for 5+ years and it has been the hardest thing i have ever done, I was 320 pounds and currently now 197 pounds. Every day is a struggle to eat right when everyone else is eating what they want.

I have done many transformation contests with bodybuilding.com; and currently let my persoanl trainer license lapse, but am currently with a trainer and nutrionist, and have lost 40 pounds since sept. 7th 2013.

if your needing motivation or help feel free to add me to your friends list, no one will be denied (lol)

everyone needs help no matter the level you are at....

hope to see sum new friends

carry on with your new life style and hope i can be of some help...

BOOG
  • Ldbg289
    Ldbg289 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you want :)
  • racerchic99sr
    Options
    Been trying to lose weight for a long while! I know that it will help my health tremendously but most of all I want to feel good. I am new to myfitnesspal but I am learning more and more. Hoping for any help with the best tips others have used.
  • craylicia
    Options
    Hi, I'm an Alicia. I weigh 139 lbs or 63 kilos and my height is 5.4 ft or 158 cm. My goal is to lose at least 27 more pounds and weigh at least 112 lbs or 50 kg. After that I want to tone up till I'm 120 lbs or 54 kg. Wanna be a my weight loss buddy?
  • danidaggers13
    Options
    Hi! I've been on here for a while and I log in daily. Feel free to add me :)
  • _mlee_
    _mlee_ Posts: 90
    Options
    Hi, I log everyday :) anyone can feel free to add me :) I love new MFP friends