Hi Everyone!

Options
Hello,

I'm not new to the My Fitness Pal app but I am new to the boards. I've been struggling with my weight for years. I used to weigh about 135lbs and now I weigh 167lbs. Life, a stagnant lifestyle, stress, processed foods, and A LOT of soda (Coke in particular) lead to about a 30lb weight gain.

About three years ago I joined MFP and it really helped! I Lost about ten lbs. :) But I gained all the weight back. Then I got into personal training / and became an avid gym goer. I lost the ten lbs again. But some personal issues / health issues got in the way and over the past year I have gained about fifteen lbs. SO I am trying once again to try to lose the weight. I have entered a dietbiet and in the past month I have lost over five pounds! :) I think this year I can do it.

My goals this year are to get down to 150 (I haven't seen 150 in YEARS!), continue to have a healthy diet, and become more fit! My ultimate goal is to be able to run a 5K one day!

We can do this!!!!

Thanks!!

Alyce (like Alise)

Replies

• craylicia
    Options
    Hi, I'm an Alicia. I have a medium/normal frame. I weigh 139 lbs or 63 kilos and my height is 5.2 ft or 158 cm. My goal is to lose at least 27 more pounds and weigh at least 112 lbs or 50 kg. After that I want to tone up till I'm 120 lbs or 54 kg. I do cardio by running on my treadmill 4-6 times a week depending on my schedule for 30-45 minutes. I alternate my speed by running 5.5 mph for 2 minutes and 6-6.5 mph for 1 minute. I lift about 6lbs for about 20 reps a day every 2-3 days.Wanna be a my weight loss buddy?