Mommy on a mission to get this weight off

New here! Looking for mommy's trying to loose weight and live a healthier lifestyle. I came to MyFitnessPal looking for others for support and encouragement to loose weight. Cheer each other on! So feel free to add me as a friend if you are on the same journey I am! Be each others cheerleaders :)

Replies

• Hannah_Hopes
    Hannah_Hopes Posts: 273 Member
    Welcome!
    I'm maintaining for now as I'm pregnant but I'll be back to losing weight come July so feel free to add me
    :flowerforyou:
  • _mlee_
    _mlee_ Posts: 90
    I'm a mommy to two little girls and just trying to make it all work with a full time job, kids and husband schedules and working out and eating healthy. I will send you a friend request :) I log everyday and I'm looking for more MFP friends
  • Taryn1627
    Taryn1627 Posts: 118 Member
    Hello!!! I just had a baby in december and am trying to get back into shape too! I wasn't allowed to workout while pregnant, Drs orders. But I sooooooooo am ready to get back into things!!!!
  • Hi, I'm an Alicia. I have a medium/normal frame. I weigh 139 lbs or 63 kilos and my height is 5.2 ft or 158 cm. My goal is to lose at least 27 more pounds and weigh at least 112 lbs or 50 kg. After that I want to tone up till I'm 120 lbs or 54 kg. I do cardio by running on my treadmill 4-6 times a week depending on my schedule for 30-45 minutes. I alternate my speed by running 5.5 mph for 2 minutes and 6-6.5 mph for 1 minute. I lift about 6lbs for about 20 reps a day every 2-3 days.Wanna be a my weight loss buddy?
  • mummma
    mummma Posts: 402 Member
    26 year ols mum of 3 on a mission right here :) x