Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

Options
Im doing the JMBR and almost done week 8.. i got one more phase left.. well i have been lacking motivatoin to keep going.. i have missed a day here and there but i know i dont want to quit but raising a 6 monh old and working out make me exhausted.. i know i dont want to quit, so if anyone as any tips or anything to keep going or anything..

i love the dvds i am not bored of them either.. i love Jillian michaels

Replies

• LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    No tips but if you only have a month left, just try to stick it out. I have done the program twice since last August. Lost a total of 30 lbs and I got so much stronger. Think of how good it is going to feel knowing you finished this and you committed to yourself. It is only one more month and it will go by so quickly. Also, look up before and afters from people who have completed the program. Those always motivate me to stick with something.
  • mallyboo3533
    mallyboo3533 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of doing it again but doing 30ds and ripped in 30 then br all with heavier weights.. When I'm done
  • newdayhasbegun
    newdayhasbegun Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are almost at the end. My understanding is that Phase II and III in combo are where folks see the most benefit. I can imagine how hard it must be to do the program and take care of a baby. Still, if there is any way you can find the 30 minutes, I think you'll feel accomplished at the end and be proud of your results. Either way, you have done well to come this far. Only 1 more month - you got this!!
  • mallyboo3533
    mallyboo3533 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    thanks! im trying everyday! thats what i have to keep telling myself. im seeing inches come off more then weight so i try to concentrate on that