Isagenix

Options
My neighbor is a big spoke person for Isagenix and when I told her I am going to try to lose weight by eating healthy and exercising, she wished me "goodluck" and not in a good way. She almost chuckled and rolled her eyes.

Can anyone enlighten me about this product. All I see is a lot of money going down the drain, maybe a quick weight loss but gain that and more back as soon as I stop.

Replies

• prattiger65
    prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    She wants your money. Chuckle back at her.
  • LeanButNotMean44
    LeanButNotMean44 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    She wants your money. Chuckle back at her.

Agree with the above.
  • 28BK5
    28BK5 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I agree laugh and walk away, i personally think that a good nutrition is the key to weight loss....

80% nutrition (what you eat, when and how)
    20% weight training and cardiovascular training

I do take supplements, pre workouts and intra workouts, but don't buy into the weight loss quick get thin schemes........
  • darkmstf
    darkmstf Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I can't say why someone would do that... i am an Isagenix associate and product user and of course think it's the best of the best on the planet... HOWEVER, I never would roll my eyes at someone who was using a different method to lose weight. I always share what I am doing, but am always willing to listen and lend a hand/support no matter what one of my friends decided to opt for! I will tell you that I tried "healthy eating", and I tried "heart healthy", and Atkins and Weight Watchers -- and I go to the gym 4-5 days a week -- but my metabolism was still in a "screw you" mode and refused to budge. I did hem and haw for a while before deciding to try the Isagenix system but I am so glad that one day I said YES. It was the ONLY thing that helped kick my metabolism back into fat burning mode, I'm gaining muscle/losing fat and have a ton load more energy. But that's ME. Again I always share, but am always willing to listen, learn and then give a huge "you go girl" when they drop weight no matter what system they're using to lose weight with! We should all want to to HELP each other ... not put them down or bring them down. I'm sorry you had such a bad experience with someone who is representing Isagenix. :(
  • prattiger65
    prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I can't say why someone would do that... i am an Isagenix associate and product user and of course think it's the best of the best on the planet... HOWEVER, I never would roll my eyes at someone who was using a different method to lose weight. I always share what I am doing, but am always willing to listen and lend a hand/support no matter what one of my friends decided to opt for! I will tell you that I tried "healthy eating", and I tried "heart healthy", and Atkins and Weight Watchers -- and I go to the gym 4-5 days a week -- but my metabolism was still in a "screw you" mode and refused to budge. I did hem and haw for a while before deciding to try the Isagenix system but I am so glad that one day I said YES. It was the ONLY thing that helped kick my metabolism back into fat burning mode, I'm gaining muscle/losing fat and have a ton load more energy. But that's ME. Again I always share, but am always willing to listen, learn and then give a huge "you go girl" when they drop weight no matter what system they're using to lose weight with! We should all want to to HELP each other ... not put them down or bring them down. I'm sorry you had such a bad experience with someone who is representing Isagenix. :(

Lot of bogus in this post.