Jillian Michaels Work Out Videos

Options
Has Anyone tried any of Jillian Michael's Workout videos. I'm gonna start one tomorrow and want to know how do we log that on the site. I'm also looking for new friends as well please feel free to add me

Replies

• FoodieMotion
    FoodieMotion Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Did 30 Day Shred last year and lost inches and was really chuffed with the toning.

In terms of logging I am not sure as I wasn't counting the work out as it is very difficult to measure.
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I just started 30 day shred again lol I know people log it as aerobics low impact or high depending on how hard they push through I use a hrm but always take off calories it can over estimate too I have a group has died down would love to bring it back since I like using groups for accountability
  • LosingItForGood13
    LosingItForGood13 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Yes I have a few of them have plenty of water on stand by
  • Guinivere
    Guinivere Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Just call it circuit training. 25 mins of JM probably burns about 220cals - depends on your size and fitness and how much you throw yourself into it...
  • ShreddingIt_84
    Options
    Ive done plenty

I just finished "one week shred"
    Back on "30 day shred" second week!

Shes awesome!!
  • MaggieMay419
    MaggieMay419 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the 30 day shred tomorrow!
  • MyDogsLoveMe
    MyDogsLoveMe Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I did yoga burn until it didn't burn. Now my new thing is her Bansih Fat Boost Metabolism. I love it!! I live upstairs so I have to use controled jumping if that is a thing even. I try to land quietly but on the second round it was hard. I sweat like a pig with this one. I did the yoga burn almost daily. I got a few inches off but did it for 90 days. The results were ok but it wasn't that much of a work out after the first 45 days. I am excited to see where this video takes me. I think I will change up sooner as the last one. I keep doing it even when it wasn't that hard. Here is a like to the Banish Fat one. It's an older video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTT4W8ygJ7w

Try it if your just now starting to work out yoga burn is a good start.
  • MissJay75
    MissJay75 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Just call it circuit training. 25 mins of JM probably burns about 220cals - depends on your size and fitness and how much you throw yourself into it...

Yep. I weigh 160, pretty out of shape, but I push hard. My HRM says about 265 per workout.
  • azarasingh
    azarasingh Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I found the best way to log her workouts is download her app - you just need to select the dvd you're using in the exercise section, and it tracks your calorie burn according to your weight. I usually just do this and enter it into my calorie counter.

I've been doing the videos on and off for about three weeks now and the results are pretty impressive. I didn't expect to see this much change, to be honest. The trouble is that after a little bit of improvement, I'm worried I'll fall off the wagon.

There's a "30 Day Slimdown" program that uses 30DS, No More Trouble Zones, and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism in rotation, which JM had created. Just started the first day today - would anyone here like to join? I know I'd be glad for the moral support!

The Plan:

DAY 1 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
    DAY 2 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
    DAY 3 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 4 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
    DAY 5 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
    DAY 6 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 7 - OFF!
    DAY 8 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
    DAY 9 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
    DAY 10 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES

DAY 11 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
    DAY 12 - BANISH FAST, BOOST METABOLISM
    DAY 13 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 14 - OFF!
    DAY 15 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1 & QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 16 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
    DAY 17 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 18 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1 & 2
    DAY 19 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 20 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM

DAY 21 - OFF!
    DAY 22 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2 & 1
    DAY 23 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 24 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
    DAY 25 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES & 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
    DAY 26 - OFF!
    DAY 27 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES & 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1
    DAY 28 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM & QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 29 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2 AND THEN LEVEL 1
    DAY 30 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
  • juleszephyr
    juleszephyr Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I have done lots of rounds of 30 DS, 3 rounds of Extreme Shed and Shred and a couple of go's at Ripped in 30. I love her videos and will be buying more.

I log it as XX mins Circuit Training General.

Enjoy!!!!