Starbucks

Options
What do you get from starbucks?
What are some good drinks that are low in sugar and under about 400 calories

Replies

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    I personally dislike everything from there, I think the coffee is too bitter. But anyway, google it and you should be able to find the calorie counts for their items. You can also search the databank here and see what you can find.
  • hllday
    hllday Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Mocha frappochino light has less than 100, I believe!
    Skinny chai tea latte is great too <3
  • doodlecakes_07
    doodlecakes_07 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    -grande soy cappuccino: my go-to drink, sometimes I'll have a few a week
    *they make soy drinks with vanilla soy milk, it gives it a sweet/vanilla flavor, which I really like. I have a sweet tooth, so some days I ask for SF vanilla syrup
    -light frappuccinos
    -order your drink "skinny" (made with nonfat milk and SF syrup)
    -hot tea
    -shaken teas (can ask to use splenda)
  • LosingItForGood13
    LosingItForGood13 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    lemonade green tea
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Define good drink!

I go for the smallest size, skinny, no added syrup or cream.
  • Gholmar
    Gholmar Posts: 37
    Options
    Venti Skinny Vanilla Latte (skim milk, sugarfree syrup): 160 cal, 15g protein
  • robinkelly25
    robinkelly25 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Yumm :) I get the Venti Iced Vanilla Coffee with skim milk and sugar free vanilla :)
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I pretty much only drink their teas now. Their website has a list of drinks that are under 200 calories if you want ideas.

http://www.starbucks.com/menu/nutrition/20-under-200
  • tycho_mx
    tycho_mx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    What do you get from starbucks?
    What are some good drinks that are low in sugar and under about 400 calories

Americano. No sugar, no milk. About 0 calories.

(I like coffee, not coffee-flavoured smoothie drinks. So your mileage may vary).
  • hamo1987
    hamo1987 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Either a plain trenta black tea no syrup with two splenda very low cal under fifty... or an iced grande carmel macciato its 170 cals... just dont get the stupid shake style crap or order skinny versions... its all about fitting it in and making sure u dont drink large amounts of calories when u say under 400 calls that seems like a lot for a drink, if u have that many extra cals to use up then I say go after it lol
  • AmykinsCatfood
    AmykinsCatfood Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Iced coffee with sugar free syrup! Depending on if you get it made with milk or cream, and the size you get, it's 70-200 calories.
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    cowbellsandcoffee Posts: 2,975 Member
    Options
    Large caramel iced coffee...

From Mickey D's.

Sooooo much better.
  • nicmatts
    nicmatts Posts: 4
    Options
    Americano with sugar-free vanilla syrup. It has something like 10 calories for a grande.
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Trenta Unsweetened iced coffee is my drink of choice.
  • missomgitsica
    missomgitsica Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I like their black iced tea. Also the cool lime refresher. I don't actually get coffee at Starbucks, it's a little too bitter for me.
  • TravelDog14
    TravelDog14 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Friends don't let friends drink Starbucks.
  • SwedishSarah
    SwedishSarah Posts: 4,350 Member
    Options
    Be careful when you go to Starbucks, those drinks can be high in calories, sugar, ect, but luckily they have menus that show the amount of calories in all the food and drinks. You can also go online to Starbucks and plug in exactly what your going to get so that you know exactly how much of everything is in your personalized drink.
    Personally, I like the Chocolate Banana smoothie as a meal because it's 300 calories. It's not a health smoothie, but it tastes good for every once in a while. If I go there with a friend and don't want something high in calories I will get a hot tea with nothing in it (which is 0 calories) or a refresher (which the smallest size is about 45-75 calories).
  • dawnmcneil10
    dawnmcneil10 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Skinny caramel macchiato, hot or iced
    Java chip light frappuccino
    Skinny peppermint mocha, hot or iced
    Skinny lattes

The seasonal flavors like gingerbread, pumpkin and eggnog I consider treats and enjoy them sparingly. This is how I treat my Starbucks trips in general, they're for the rough days when I need the emotional boost. Watch your sizes though because wham the numbers add up quick.

Most of the time I make my coffee drinks here at home and enjoy them for the protein and dairy and save on my wallet.
  • TheVevina
    TheVevina Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm a teeny tiny bit minimalistic. I always get americano, iced. Grande is 10 calories
    If I want a treat, it'll be a 130 calorie iced tea lemonade