Sacramento Califonia ladies???

Options
Hey,

Just wondering if there is any Sac. ladies who would be interested in inrtoducing themselves (STARTING A THREAD). First, I will introduce myself. My name is Catherine I am a 26 year old mother of 3. I have an almost 3 year old and 15 month old twins. I live in the Sac. area and would like to lose the last 15 lbs of baby weight. It is time!
-Catherine

Replies

• klu1600
    Options
    Hi there! I am in Sac, too! Outside of Elk Grove. My name is Kendell, and I have 2 kids. A 4 year old boy, and a 1 year old girl. I am a stay at home mom, and a caregiver to my husband who has MS. I have let my weight get out of control, and am aiming to lose 65 pounds.
  • Nixb19
    Nixb19 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm not IN Sac but I'm near it. I'm Nichole, 25, here to lose a good 20 pounds. Goal to run a half marathon in Sept. No kids but I battle hypothyroidism.
  • YogiGirlLucy
    Options
    Lucy in Sacramento. No kids, but Nix, I also have (Hashimotos) Hypothyroidism. Looking to lose 10 pounds. Was 4 down, but kind of back peddled a bit this week. Starting over on Monday!
  • Nixb19
    Options
    Lucy in Sacramento. No kids, but Nix, I also have (Hashimotos) Hypothyroidism. Looking to lose 10 pounds. Was 4 down, but kind of back peddled a bit this week. Starting over on Monday!

Yeah it's not a fun battle! The biggest thing is remember which foods are best to avoid! And making sure my dosage is right haha.
  • seabuckaroo
    Options
    Nixb19, What half marathon? I would love to actually do something like that.

Hello everyone. Lately it has been so cold here I feel like I can't get any exercise at all outside lately. It's kind of a bummer. I can't wait for Spring. Spring and Fall are great seasons in Sac area, I think. Easier weather for being outside. That's the problem with the New Year it's too damn cold to do real fun out-doorsy types of exercise. This is why it is so hard to lose weight this time of year(in the winter) I will stick to my gym routine, at least I can get outside and mix it up a little more. I am determined to shed poundage instead of gain poundage this winter....
  • Nixb19
    Options
    Nixb19, What half marathon? I would love to actually do something like that.

The half marathon is actually in La, it's like a Disney Half Marathon, you run through Anahiem and end up in Disneyland. I heard about it a few years ago and always thought that would be a good run. I am also going to run the Race for the Cure 5k in May!