My friends aren't very active or supportive

Options
I recently became very active as far as working out, eating right, etc and as much as I have been posting no one has been very encouraging or supportive, regardless of how supportive I have been of them.

Looking for new friends to help motivate me and to whom I can do the same! I'm 182.6 lbs, my goal weight is 140.

All are welcome to add me!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• DrWhoodles
    DrWhoodles Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I love giving motivation and having friends on here - count me in!
  • jayyolaa
    jayyolaa Posts: 4
    Options
    heyheyhey can i be in this baby
  • Ftw37
    Ftw37 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent
  • Captain_Wobbles
    Captain_Wobbles Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    ughhh i knows them feels! While i have a few friends behind me 100%, the rest are always making snooty comments, trying to make me fall off the wagon because "the old wob was more fun" its made me become more and more introvert. I now limit human social interaction to twice a month as long as it doesn't involve getting wasted. I dont suggest going that route though lol thats how grumpy old men/women or crazy cat people are made.
  • Giddyduck
    Giddyduck Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    It can be challenging as a new way of life sets in for you. I am lucky that I have supportive friends and I can go out without drinking (not worth the calories or hangover) and I want to be more active. I have made new friends through the gym who are more active-health minded. If it doesn't challenge you, it won't change you. I know that I am changing forever and it will stick. This is a new lifestyle for me and my family. Send a friend request if you would like.
  • AuroraDrag0n
    AuroraDrag0n Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Same here! I'm ready to do this :)