12346»

Replies

• msmegz23
    Options
    Add me. I need a friend for support to!
  • Yogadogs8599
    Yogadogs8599 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new on the website. I need some friends for support! I am 29 and have a 25 lb loss goal! I am currently lifting weights and doing yoga (new to the weights).
  • mbennett024
    mbennett024 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Trying to up my friend count as well, I log every day :)
  • LaLaVee13
    LaLaVee13 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I do too!
  • beckywilliams1967
    beckywilliams1967 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me to - the support is so encouraging!!
  • NerdySamoan
    Options
    ok so im new to this whole community thing. most of my experience has been around sports training, but now that my body doesnt seem to recover or react the way it used to, I guess its time to start taking a little more care with my body. So if anyone wants to be my friend feel free to add me. :happy:
  • tinytatertot
    tinytatertot Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would love some accountability buddies! I'm a 30 year old lady who's trying to lose about 50 lbs. Lets be buddies!
  • cking07456
    cking07456 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Anyone please feel free to add me. Back on MFP after some downtime. I was down close to 40lbs last year and now have put some weight back on. Looking for some motivating friends to keep each other going
    Cking07456
  • UpcomingMinistries
    UpcomingMinistries Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me too!!!!
  • judy11351
    judy11351 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also ... lost 60 lbs on WW and put it all back on so I can so relate.
  • queenpinkymckay
    Options
    Same here...just starting and also need to lose 50lbs. I need all the support I can get and I know it helps to have others going thru the same thing.
  • julia2178
    julia2178 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello Im new to this app but not new to trying to lose weight. I've been working out for about 1 month now but Im still having a hard time trying to eat right. My goal is to lose 40lbs. I love foood lol. I could use some friends and support as well. Good Luck everyone
  • sonikwizdom
    sonikwizdom Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    everyone feel free to add me :)
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I love helping others! We're all in this journey together :D
  • newyorkmo
    newyorkmo Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    please feel free to add me as a friend. anyone else can as well!
  • samanthashade982
    samanthashade982 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ill accept friend requests
  • sjsowter
    Options
    Need to lose 14kgs by December 1st! Would love some encouragement if any one needs friends :)