How much weight in your breasts did you lose?

Options
I have massive boobs and I hate them. They throw me completely out of proportion. I was hoping to hear some stories about losing boob weight. I have 46 DD and really want to get back to a C. Do you guys think its possible?

Replies

• shelleypipkin
    Options
    Mine were the first things to see lose in : )
  • weird_me2
    weird_me2 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    How do you tend to gain in the chest area? My experience is that my cup sizes don't change, just the band size. If your cup size went up with your weight, i would guess that it will go down as you lose.
  • LaLaVee13
    LaLaVee13 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    That's a hard one! I was a 36C at 140lbs ballooned up to 216 became a 38C lost weight and was a 34C at 125lbs then ballooned to 226 and was in a 38D. Weird, right?
  • StacyRenee77
    StacyRenee77 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    That's a hard one! I was a 36C at 140lbs ballooned up to 216 became a 38C lost weight and was a 34C at 125lbs then ballooned to 226 and was in a 38D. Weird, right?

Your boobies are all over the place lol!:wink::wink:
  • weird_me2
    weird_me2 Posts: 716 Member
    Options

That doesn't seem too weird...seems like when you gain weight you don't tend to change cup sizes, like me. In a 100 lb weight range I've been between as 38DD and a 46DD, but always a DD.
  • LC458
    LC458 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I was a 34 DD if not bigger. Now I think Im a full 34 C or a smaller 34 D. I find them so much nicer I must say :blushing:

I lost almost 20lbs to get them to the size where they are now. Everything else shrunk too, thank God :bigsmile:
  • JBearsMom21
    JBearsMom21 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I started at a 40I and am now down to a 32H. My breast have gotten a lot smaller but you wouldn't think or be able to tell that because I am technically just one cup size down from where I started. Not at my goal weight yet but hoping to get down to a 32DD/E. Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • cqoconnell
    cqoconnell Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I started MFP at the end of January at 214lb and a 38DD. I'm now 183.6 and a 36DD... HOWEVER! I did just try on a 36D bra that I was legit spilling out of just 3-4 weeks ago and it almost fits perfectly! I'm very excited about this. I was measured as a 36DD at Victoria's Secret just a month ago, so I think I'll be a proper 36D very soon. So my 30lb weight loss has resulted in going down one band size and (almost) one cup size. I was a 36 band size in HS when I was in shape, so I don't think I'll be smaller than that (I'm 5'8 and have a large frame), but I'm actually loving going down in cup size. And so is my back :-)
  • tealgrove
    tealgrove Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I've dropped one cup size with a 40 lb loss so far. I've gone from a 38C to a 38B and trust me....it's not easy to find a 38B! It's a weird size. Hopefully that'll be it!
  • MsMimidoll
    MsMimidoll Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hopefully not too much, when I was 45 lbs lighter I was a 36C n now Im a 36 D so I hope I won't go any lower than what I was before.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    none. ever. the end.
  • navygrrl
    navygrrl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I've gone down several band and cup sizes. I'm hoping to get down to a DD eventually. I'd love to be a D, but I don't think that's ever going to happen.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    I have massive boobs and I hate them. They throw me completely out of proportion. I was hoping to hear some stories about losing boob weight. I have 46 DD and really want to get back to a C. Do you guys think its possible?

Were you a C at some other time in your life as an adult? Then yes, it's possible. If not, then it's really hard to say one way or the other.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I've dropped one cup size with a 40 lb loss so far. I've gone from a 38C to a 38B and trust me....it's not easy to find a 38B! It's a weird size. Hopefully that'll be it!
    Bunch of those at Sears. I used see them just sitting there all the way in the back when I did my shopping.
  • Strokingdiction
    Strokingdiction Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    If you were a C before, you should get back to that. You don't develop more breast tissue, you just added fat to the breast tissue you genetically have. I started a 34 DDD, went up to a 38 G and then went back to a 34 DDD.
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Cup sizes are not a set size, they are just show how big a difference there is between your band and bust measurements. The farther into the alphabet you go, the bigger the difference, so a C34 and a C38 are not the same sized breast with different bands.

They will get smaller, but whether they shrink to a different proportion or not is anyone's guess. Everyone gains and loses in different ways.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

Your boobies are all over the place lol!:wink::wink:

it seems like there should be an animated gif for this.
  • SummerRain43
    Options
    lost almost 50lb and went from 38C to 34B....wish I could lose it as much as that on the hips, thighs and abs.....but nooo!!!
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    A full cup so far :( please no more!!!!! Please take from my stomach for the love of Jeebus!!!
  • xDawnsgrace
    xDawnsgrace Posts: 436
    Options
    i went from a 34DD to a 28/30B