How much weight in your breasts did you lose?

Options
2»

Replies

• grandmothercharlie
    grandmothercharlie Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same problem. I was always a 36C until I gained all this weight 14 years ago. Went to a 46DD. Now I have lost 37 lbs. But I have only gone down to a 42DD. Like you, I feel totally out of proporation because my bottom 1/2 seems to be slimming down, but he top doesn't seem to be in comparison.
  • duckiec
    duckiec Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    38D while nursing/50+lbs heavier to 34-36A. It's ridiculous; I look like a child. I wanted to lose weight because my belly stuck out more than my boobs, and now it does MORE. Hate. it.
  • AHack3
    AHack3 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I have gone up and down in my weight many times and each time my weight changes so does my body. When I was breastfeeding I was I was a 38DDD , one time at my heaviest not pregnant weight I was a 36DD, when I was younger at a lower weight I was a 32C, About for years ago at the same weight I am right now I was a 34D, this time when I got to my maintain weight again perhaps do to push ups and light strength training and building up my chest muscles a bit I'm guessing , I am currently a 32DDD! ....So I guess anything can happen...
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Nearly 30 pounds lost and the girlfriends have not changed a bit. Still wearing the same size bra and I really wanted to get out of the DDs. You can't find any cute bras in a DD :sad: :huh:
  • SibyllKingsley
    Options
    I have massive boobs and I hate them. They throw me completely out of proportion. I was hoping to hear some stories about losing boob weight. I have 46 DD and really want to get back to a C. Do you guys think its possible?

Were you a C at some other time in your life as an adult? Then yes, it's possible. If not, then it's really hard to say one way or the other.

yes in fact when I was in highschool I was a C I loved them they were the perfect size then I got fat and god I have bra muffin top. Its absolutely true you cannot find cute bras in bigger sizes. I also cant shake the mental image of my ex boyfriend wearing my bra on his head- he looked like freaking mickey mouse! In the end I dont even care if they are saggy (sure I say that now haha) I just want the weight off my chest- I have a hump at the base of the back side of my neck- I hope to god that goes away. Thank you all for the responses!
  • LeKittycat
    LeKittycat Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    38D (for most of my adult life) went to 40C after breastfeeding (I don't even know...) to 32AA at 3kgs under original goal weight
    Wouldn't have minded keepin' a liiiittle more... but I've always been such a pear, even when heavy, so it shouldn't be a surprise :P
  • LeKittycat
    LeKittycat Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Bra muffin top means bra doesn't fit right :(

http://www.bravissimo.com/ <- they cost an arm and a leg, but they give awesome support, be sure to measure according to the video ;)
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    It really depends. I didn't see much change.

307 lb - 42DDD bra
    270 lb - 40DD bra
    184 lb - 38DD bra

I know other women who have been F and now are a B with way way way less weight loss (like 220 to 170)