HEY! New to this want to meet new people

Options
Hello my names Ashley Im 18 my goal is to lose 42 pounds this summer. I just looking for others that are looking for results to and could use some more support.!!

Replies

• ashleyrene4404
    ashleyrene4404 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hello!! My name is Ashley too- must be a sign right? Anyways - would love to be part of your team!! Feel free to add me!
  • brandnewego
    brandnewego Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashley I'm Alishia and for my first goal I am looking to lose about 40lbs in the next 8 weeks :)...Overall I am looking to lose about 100 pounds in the next year as I am looking to go on a real life changing weight loss journey...Nice to meet you !!
  • Drezgirl
    Drezgirl Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want! :smile: :wink:
  • Remilover23237
    Remilover23237 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I will add all of you I would like to keep in touch and keep up with our results like a team so I can also have more motivation to reach my goal im also taking hydroxycut with my diet and so far it has decreased my appetite on day two of theses pills it says to take two pills on day two but I cant the first day made me sick and the site of food made me want to throw up
  • melsayshello
    melsayshello Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hey looks like we have very similar goals! So add me if you would like (:
  • brentbarrie
    brentbarrie Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Add requests are always welcome.

Good luck! You can do it :)
  • only1life4us
    Options
    You are going to rock this summer out! feel free to add me!
  • shereec2014
    Options
    Having motivation and support is very important... today is the firsr day of my journey too! I am also looking to lose overall ab 100lbs
  • cosmicdragon
    Options
    I'm looking to loose about 40lbs and need to stay motivated! I hope I'll be able to stay on track with a little bit of help as well as give help to other people! I'd love to share some research and pictures and other things to keep us on track! I'll add some of you and I would love if you added me too!! =] good luck, all!