New Year, New Start, New Me!

Options
This is the year for new beginnings, and this is mine. 2011 will be the year I get down to changing my eating habits for good!

Replies

• nancym221
    Options
    I am right there with you. More power to us in 2011!
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome. You are in the right place. I love MFP. It has help me lose 56 pounds in 6 months. You will love it here too. Feel free to add me as a friend. We can help motivate each other. Happy New Year and may the new year bring you great success on your
    weight loss journey.
  • jmae418
    jmae418 Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm newish here too. I just joined about a month or so ago and so far I have lost 3 pounds :smile: I'm going to make 2011 the year I get a handle on everything!!! My eating and getting myself into a gym routine are at the top of my list. Add me as a friend and we can help eachother make a fresh start in 2011!! Best of luck.:flowerforyou:
  • VJ150
    VJ150 Posts: 453
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and Happy New Year!! This is an awesome site and will be a tremendous help to you. Feel free to add me as a friend. We will support each other throughout our journey.
  • loulouBell72
    loulouBell72 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Welcome to you :drinker:
    I have been on here for a while but have really struggled in the past year :grumble: I have managed to gain weight rather than loose it so i am now soooooooooooooo angry with myself that i am determined to loose it this year once and for all!
    Good luck to us all :happy:
    and a Happy New Year to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Louise
  • chacaruso
    chacaruso Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    New Year and new beginnings! Let's all get back on course :)