Bragging allowed here

Options
13»

Replies

• suckitup
    suckitup Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    There are SO many amazing posts that I've read here!!!

I lost 45lbs by the beginning of summer and have worked to maintain ever since!

I have put on 5 "unwanted friends" since early November and have just had the goal of not adding more by the end of the holidays.

I hope to add more 5ks to the one I ran in the fall.
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 30lbs since last March, i can jog 30mins solid, i can do over 30 push ups now, and im up to 4 pull-ups, also i made it through my first round of p90x and i feel this best i have felt since my 20's!!! :bigsmile: So happy i found this site, it has made all the difference!!!
  • GrayJohn
    Options
    I started at 340lbs and got down to 200lbs - I went from a 48 inch waist to a 33 and I'm a lot happier now both inside and out.

This website has lots of nice people as members who give you encouragement and it's been awesome logging on everyday to get motivation and guidance.
  • MelanieM81
    MelanieM81 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have lost 28 lbs since Sept. !st. Can;t wait to keep it up and see what next year will hold.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    I started at 340lbs and got down to 200lbs - I went from a 48 inch waist to a 33 and I'm a lot happier now both inside and out.

This website has lots of nice people as members who give you encouragement and it's been awesome logging on everyday to get motivation and guidance.

Wow, just awesome.

Keep braggin' folks!!!
  • SueLaboo
    Options
    Wow...those are some truly amazing stories! I am so glad I found this group!

I have been steadily gaining weight for the last 8 years...it just crept up on me. My 'rock bottom, I gotta DO something about this weight' was 172 lbs. I am 5' 3.5" tall and felt awful about myself. I've made some life changes in my eating habits, most of which came from being on MFP and I started exercising daily on August 16. Since then I've lost 25 lbs and gained some of my self-esteem back! Went from a size 13/14 to a size 5/6 (I still have trouble believing that's true). I have 17 lbs left to go and am hoping to get rid of them before my birthday on May 5. Wish me luck! And good luck to all of you this year...keep up the amazing work!
  • krinio
    krinio Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I've lost 17lbs since july...fell off the wagon in october and didn't gain a single ounce back! That in itself proved to me that the changes I've made will last forever and has given me new determination to move on. I listen to my body now.
    Cheesy as it sounds, I think i had to learn to love myself at 218lbs when I started, before I could love myself at my goal weight. I honestly thought I was some sort of hideous beast that no one would ever love! :blushing: And even the very thought of going clothes shopping was enough to reduce me to tears. I always shopped alone, and was mortified if the shop assistant noticed the size of the clothes I was buying! It was all so ridiculous in retrospect now that I know it was all in my control!
    SO I think my 2010 successes are huge! :love:

Congrats everyone! We are awesome! :)
  • bekylouisex3
    bekylouisex3 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Wow...congrats everyone on your achievements they're amazing!

I've lost 25.5lbs since July :smile: Over the past two months ive been slipping up on the exercise and nutrition..the new year is just what i need to help me start afresh!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!