My first official "diet" day

Options
So my name is Andrea and today is my first official day on my new eating plan ( I hate the word diet). I am doing the Doctor's Diet from the new book. Is anyone else doing it too? I am really excited. I have been shifting to the type of eating in the book over the last few days and yesterday I got all new groceries. I am really hopeful and I think this can work. I also signed up for bike to work and bought a bike yesterday. I hope I am not biting off more than I can chew, but I think I needed a whole new start.

Replies

• MrsH2205
    MrsH2205 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi Andrea,

Today's my first "new me" day too! I also hate the dreaded "D" word as I don't think it's at all motivational to label something a diet - I'm just changing my eating and exercise behaviour and not calling it anything else!

I'm not following anything in particular as I feel like I know what I should be doing, I just don't do it! Or, I do then I reward myself with ice cream, cheese and wine!

It sounds like you're really motivated and that's great about your new bike! I have some problems with my back (nothing major, but just enough to make exercise feel really painful!) so I'm going to be swimming, and increasing the amount I walk.

Good luck - sounds like you've got just the right attitude to be really successful!

Vicki x
  • AlyssaSupernova
    AlyssaSupernova Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi Andrea, I added you! :)
  • sdps720
    sdps720 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    welcome to your new life girls-- I wish you all the luck! Feel free to add me