North Melbourne Big Girls!

Options
Hello all,

I am not new here but new to posting on the forums. I am from North Melbourne and wondering if there are any ladies in a similar predicament to me:

I am badly overweight, at least 20kgs over
I work full time
My partner eats like a pig but seems to lose weight lol!

If anyone is interested in adding me as a friend, I will try and help motivate and encourage you! I would also be interested in any ladies wanting to do some healthy activities/exercise in the area (not rugby lol)!

Thanx

:)

Replies

• Nenny1985
    Options
    Hey. We have just become pals on here. I live near glenroy so not far from North Melbourne. What healthy exercise were you interested in doing? Would love to join you
  • MissDarkness
    MissDarkness Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Nenny,
    Sincere apologies, I didnt even see your response until now! I am just back from a walk/jog and logging it on here! Hmm, I dont know whats a good fun exercise... I mean its easy enough to go for a walk or jog but that gets a bit boring sometimes I think. There is a class starting in Bowes Ave Community centre on 7th Oct, 6pm for 8 weeks- $63 for the lot- I might ring up and see what kind of exercise it will be., Any suggestions yourself? :)

El
  • ailbcu
    ailbcu Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi !

I'm from Carlton and need motivation to keep moving .

I'd love to exercise off all my leftover pregnancy weight if you're keen . Let me know =]