Workout clothes vs. Regular clothes?

Options
Which one over powers your closet??

Workout definitely does mine.
Bras for ex: I think I have a dozen sports bra and 3 regular ones.

Replies

• LTKeegan
    LTKeegan Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I own more regular clothes because my mom likes to buy them for me. But I prefer to buy work out clothes, they tend to cost more (per item) and I spend more time wearing them.
  • DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    my sports bras ar overpowering my wardrobe not only because they are for workout but i use them for daily wear as well i prefer them they are much better then regular bra's for me
  • greypilgrimess
    greypilgrimess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    My work out clothes don't outnumber regular, but I do have a large drawer dedicated to them. I need to buy some more though, since I upped my workouts I'm running the washing machine very frequently to cycle my outfits!
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    regular. i wear ratty *kitten* work out clothes. or, i double it as lounge/beach clothes or something. i haven't bought a new sports bra in years. but they seem to be holding up surprisingly well. my boobies are good, and i don't think i'm small potatoes either.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I'd say the tide is definitely in favor of regular clothes- but I have found- I pretty much stopped buying dress clothes- I go in for a new work shirt- and walk out with new capris to dance in.

shameful.

I love my workout clothes- wish I could live in them- all the time!!!

edit- I just signed up for stitch fix to help me get more work clothes since my wardrobe needs updating. LMAO and I can't be trusted to shop on my own!!!
  • earlybrd7
    earlybrd7 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Mostly regular, but I just bought a bunch of new workout clothes yesterday because I was tired of running out of them mid-week when I still have more workouts to do!
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I'm working on a collection of sports bra's and stuff too, pretty hard to get hold of though - wait, that's not what this thread is about is it...
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Workout clothes definitely because all my regular clothes are now too big. :drinker:
  • lisaabenjamin
    lisaabenjamin Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    My work out clothes don't outnumber regular, but I do have a large drawer dedicated to them. I need to buy some more though, since I upped my workouts I'm running the washing machine very frequently to cycle my outfits!

Exactly this! I put ALL my workout clothes in the wash last night and they weren't yet dry this morning, so I actually had to wear damp workout clothes!! :-)
    edit- I just signed up for stitch fix to help me get more work clothes since my wardrobe needs updating. LMAO and I can't be trusted to shop on my own!!!

OMG I just looked Stitch Fix up as I didn't know what it was... I need this!! Unfortunately not available in the UK :-(
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I wear a uniform to work and my uniform at home is either sleep pants or yoga pants. I do however have way too large a wardrobe of regular clothes which I will be scaling down as I lose more weight.
  • in4nomz
    in4nomz Posts: 230
    Options
    Workout clothes FTW! :drinker:
  • GillianMcK
    GillianMcK Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I'm working on a collection of sports bra's and stuff too, pretty hard to get hold of though - wait, that's not what this thread is about is it...

Might leave a normal bra behind, but wouldn't leave a sports bra behind (do you know how much they cost)!!