Has anyone tried T25?

Options
I'm doing Insanity, and it's great! But I won't lie, one hour is too long for me since I have school and work. Not only that I have asthma, so litterally half way through the video I feel like I can't breath!

A 30 minute workout wouls be great! But I'm not sure if it'll hive you results in that short amount of time. So I'm kind of 'iffy' about getting it.

Please any results or reviews will be of great help!

Replies

• kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I LOVE T25... I'm dripping sweat in the 25 minutes and it feels like I just didnt my hour long work out like with Insanity... I love both fo them but T25 is my fav!!
  • domane1
    domane1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Love T25. It is entirely possible to get an hour workout done in 25 minutes. Highly recommend it!
  • veggiefruit2
    Options
    I'll defeinately order it then!! :-D
  • Deb_622
    Deb_622 Posts: 694
    Options
    Agreed - I am doing Insanity now, but I did T25 before and I definitely like T25 better...more variety with the workouts and the time - can't beat it!!

I'm going to finish Insanity (so I can say that I finished it...) and then I'm going right back to T25 and I'm going to add a round of Gamma this time :happy:
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Yes, 25 minutes is a great workout and you won't regret it! Go for it!
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I haven't started it yet, but I plan to. I've done a lot of research on the big 3 (T25, Insanity and P90X). T25 seems to fit time constraints the most and it sounds like a really hardcore workout.
  • Julzanne72
    Julzanne72 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I haven't started it yet, but I plan to. I've done a lot of research on the big 3 (T25, Insanity and P90X). T25 seems to fit time constraints the most and it sounds like a really hardcore workout.

Beachboy has actually got a few new workouts that help w/ time constraints, T25, P90X3, and 21 Day Fix all getting awesome reviews!! Good luck!
  • timeflies95
    timeflies95 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just got my t25 in the mail today and plan on starting this afternoon. Does anyone know if I will get really bulky and muscular? I am a petite female who wants to get smaller not crazy muscular!!!
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    I finished the T25 last month. AMAZING RESULTS! Just go at your own pace to what you can handle. Today, I started the 21 Day Fix and the first exercise was Total Body Cardio Fix.. And I feel it! :bigsmile: You may want to look into that one as well. :flowerforyou:
  • veggiefruit2
    Options
    You've guys convinced me! :-)
    I'll for sure give it a shot!