Team Ed Rolls Out!

Options
So here it is a new year and it is time for Team Ed to hit the ground running. First lets get into what team Ed is. Team Ed is an unofficial extension of MFP. Team Ed is about motivation, support, accountability, exercise tips, recipe sharing, motivation, goal setting, GOAL BREAKING, and getting wayyy healthy for ourselves and our families in 2011. I love each of you just the way you are and I think each of you are beautiful. But getting healthier is an admirable and worth while endeavor. So this group will use several resources to do this and helping me will be my beautiful, amazing and wonderful girlfriend, Lou (kuntrygirl). We will continue to use MFP as our major site but (for those who choose to use them/are comfortable using them) we will also communicate via email, text, phone call and I am looking at making our own message board. Of course no one is required to do/use anything beyond this site. If your comfortable with it join the email part. If the guys need me texting them or ladies need Lou texting for extra support and your comfortable with it share your number. I just want everyone to be comfortable in this group so we can provide maximum support and motivation. I wouldn't mind if a few of the group members fell in love with each other but that is not our focus. The rules in Team Ed are no drama, no negative comments and no fighting. Lou is the muscle and she will whip you down for it! For the email part, my email is Texassoldier33@yahoo.com. I suggest if you join the email part that make an email dedicated just to it. My last group was heavy into email and we might share 20-35 emails a day just giving motivation and support. But be prepared for a lot of one on one support to. I am majorly about coach. I won't lie and say I am available 24/7 but I am available a lot. My joy rest first in my kids and secondly in helping others to be healthy and happy.

Now I want to get one thing out of the way cause I never want this to be questioned. I am not here to get anyone to buy anything or to sell anyone anything. Yes I am a beachbody coach, but I have never sold even one thing nor have I tried to. Have I ever tried to sell any of y'all anything? They do have some great products but I use their site to coach others, like my girlfriend Lou. I just wanted to get that out of the way so their would never be an integrity issue.

However you feel like joining the group, to whatever extent, Team Ed rolls out today.

LETS DO IT! :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:

ps: I will probably reprint this several times over the next week as we gather members. MFP will remain our main site as Mike has made something awesome here. This is just for extra support.

Replies

• bubblybabeuk
    bubblybabeuk Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I am with you Ed! I need every bit of motivation and encouragement I can get my hands on!!

I am happy to be contacted by email as coming from the uk texting and phone calls will prove rather expensive!!

Shall I email you?

Mandy x
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    I am with you Ed! I need every bit of motivation and encouragement I can get my hands on!!

I am happy to be contacted by email as coming from the uk texting and phone calls will prove rather expensive!!

Shall I email you?

Mandy x

Feel fee to email!
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options
    Thanks Ed. I start training for a half marathon later this month and need all the help I can get - not only running advice but nutrition too!
  • dewoods
    dewoods Posts: 148
    Options
    Thanks Ed, email sent to the address you provided.
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Thanks Ed Im in!
    emmaleigh47@hotmail.com is my email.

My goal is to get <200 pounds by the end of the year.
    My half marathon race is January 30th!

I ran an unofficial half marathon time trial yesterday and I am very sore... and unfortunately retaining fluid because I was not too terribly happy with the scale weigh in this morning (250).

I know I need to eat my exercise calories... but how do you handle it when you burn 2000 calories!
  • kuntrygurl
    Options
    Happy New Year!! Woo Hoo!! Day 1 of Team Ed 2011 in full swing. I am not going to ramble like Ed (love you, smooches :wink:), but I second everything he said. I am here for anything you need, and if I feel like I am not sure or iffy on an answer, I will get with him so we can give you the best possible answer or solution. I am super stoked to have all the people we have on board! Some are his friends, some are my friends, some are mutual friends, and some are new friends, but to everyone I say, Welcome, Let's Make 2011 The Best It Can Be!!

I can be contacted via email too, only I got a little more creative with mine...

TeamEd2011_Lou@yahoo.com

Also, if you want to exchange phone numbers, please pm me, just to keep the crazies from hacking into your cell phone...:laugh:

You guys and gals are SUPER AMAZING!!:flowerforyou:

:heart:Lou
  • jcm214
    jcm214 Posts: 157
    Options
    I created an email just for this

jenngetsfit2011@gmail.com (a little cheesy but I wanted something to remind me of what I want and why I want it)

Can't wait to get started.

Happy New Year ya'll
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Happy New Year!! Woo Hoo!! Day 1 of Team Ed 2011 in full swing. I am not going to ramble like Ed (love you, smooches :wink:), but I second everything he said. I am here for anything you need, and if I feel like I am not sure or iffy on an answer, I will get with him so we can give you the best possible answer or solution. I am super stoked to have all the people we have on board! Some are his friends, some are my friends, some are mutual friends, and some are new friends, but to everyone I say, Welcome, Let's Make 2011 The Best It Can Be!!

I can be contacted via email too, only I got a little more creative with mine...

TeamEd2011_Lou@yahoo.com

Also, if you want to exchange phone numbers, please pm me, just to keep the crazies from hacking into your cell phone...:laugh:

You guys and gals are SUPER AMAZING!!:flowerforyou:

:heart:Lou

Ramble huh! Hmmm :-p lol
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Welcome all! At the end of the day (when most have joined) I will send out an email to all. I am veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy excited about 2011. I understand if some need to get over a hang over today though. Tomorrow it reallly gets intense. No "im still drunk" issues then. :flowerforyou: :wink:
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    Email montenell_99@yahoo.com
    texting is probably even better any body who wants to go that route can text 2058625329. Im not too worried about crazies lol
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    I just sent you an e-mail Ed. w00t! Go Team Ed!

May as well share my e-mail....I'll filter out the nuts later, lol.

themaidofastolat@yahoo.com

Yep....I love my UN. Funny thing is...I've had my e-mail longer than I've been a member on MFP.

Thought you all should have my FB page as well, lol.
    facebook.com/TheMaidOfAstolat (FYI: Roy and I can't be mentioned as to having a relationship...at least not yet...it might screw up my divorce proceedings...and I am friends with my in-laws and I don't need them knowing).

-Sarah
  • mkirby
    mkirby Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You've Got Mail
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    bump
  • CaptainJim157
    Options
    May I join? I'll send you my e-mail to contact me :)
    Live in Canada, so texts/calls would be expensive :P
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    May I join? I'll send you my e-mail to contact me :)
    Live in Canada, so texts/calls would be expensive :P

You're a BBT fan?!?!?! I love love love Sheldon!
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Email sent....I'm in and Happy New Year all!
  • I'm in! My email is adamgoleafs@gmail.com -- I need to be held accountable thats for sure lol!
  • dlj1970
    dlj1970 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    my too!! doinitforme@gmail.com thanks!!:happy:
  • xxPeppaxx
    xxPeppaxx Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Woop Woop..
    email
    t_barreira@yahoo.com

FB is: http://www.facebook.com/tanyabatista

Ed ...Lou has my cellie....