25 LBS GONE (PHOTOS)

Options
13»

Replies

• UpToTheChallenge
    Options
    Congratultions, you look awesome!!

I agree that you look pretty skinny now, so I think losing another 20 lbs may be too much. If you are looking to lose belly fat, it's important that your diet is healthy. There is a saying "abs are made in the kitchen" , so losing weight isn't going to give you abs, it's what you eat.

Good luck!!
  • Star_1234
    Star_1234 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Great results! :)
  • runjill
    runjill Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look great! I would focus on tone now by doing ab exercises, 30 day shred. Don't look at scale anymore or you could get in trouble.
  • ElisaGetsHealthy
    ElisaGetsHealthy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Awwwwww who needs math when you turned out looking that cute. That's what calculators and boys are for. Congratulations!:flowerforyou: Great job!
    [/quote]

^^ I really hope this comment was made with a sense of humor because EVERYONE should know math...girls/women do NOT need to depend on BOYS and calculators to get by in life. SMH...
  • MzHornedOne
    MzHornedOne Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You definitely dont need to lose 20 more pounds girl! You look AMAZING right where you are! :drinker: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • LillithM
    LillithM Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yeah I think it's just about toning now. You are an inspiration!!! I am 5' 3" also and I just got down to 135, but thinking maybe I should try for 125 too! You look great!!!!
  • DJonssy
    DJonssy Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC! Great job!
  • rosehips60
    rosehips60 Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You look fabulous!! I was wondering why you want to lose another 20 lbs? ????

I was wondering the same thing!
  • mspoopoo
    mspoopoo Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Awwwwww who needs math when you turned out looking that cute. That's what calculators and boys are for. Congratulations!:flowerforyou: Great job!

^^ I really hope this comment was made with a sense of humor because EVERYONE should know math...girls/women do NOT need to depend on BOYS and calculators to get by in life. SMH...
    [/quote]

Glad I wasn't the only one offended by the sexist comment. Seriously, this is 2014, time to knock that off. I'm an engineer and bleep good at math.
  • mspoopoo
    mspoopoo Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    You look really good. You are young and if you want to see what you look like at less weight go for it. I was all of 103 for years at 5'3 with no effort at all. The toning dvds would certainly help with any areas you don't like.
  • harukomcgovern
    harukomcgovern Posts: 9 Member
    Options

Oh my god, please tell me you were joking.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!