Any GA peaches who would....

Options
Or any others who would want to do the Rugged Maniac in Conyers GA @ the GA International Horse Park on 8/16/2014??

http://www.ruggedmaniac.com/obstacle-race/atlanta-ga-august-16th/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFVJdHPI5VE

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Well shoot. I'm planning to be up there the end of July for a Sarah MacLachlan concert. If it were that weekend I'd totally be in!
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Well shoot. I'm planning to be up there the end of July for a Sarah MacLachlan concert. If it were that weekend I'd totally be in!

Welllll you could always come bk for a 3 day weekend :)
  • rml_16
    Options
    I meant to hit reply and almost reported your post. Ugh, Two days of crappy sleep! lol

I'll think about it, but that's a lot of travelling and I'm a serious homebody!
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    Bumping this bc I may consider it. I'm in NC, but I travel to the Atlanta area for work quite a bit.
  • CassandraBurgos83
    Options
    I meant to hit reply and almost reported your post. Ugh, Two days of crappy sleep! lol

Me too...but if you change your mind let me know..It'd be a fun wknd :)
  • rml_16
    Options

Me too...but if you change your mind let me know..It'd be a fun wknd :)
    I will! Remind me again at a later date or I'll totally forget.
  • anissa333
    anissa333 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Im doing a mud run in conyers in Oct. I cant remember the name right this minute. Im excited though!!
  • BadKittie05
    BadKittie05 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Oh how I wish I could!! Stinking Oklahoma is too far away :grumble: and I don't know when the next time I'll be in GA is :sad:
  • CassandraBurgos83
    Options
    Oh how I wish I could!! Stinking Oklahoma is too far away :grumble: and I don't know when the next time I'll be in GA is :sad:

But, if you find out you may be in GA let me and we can all get together as a group :)
  • CassandraBurgos83
    Options
    FYI...they have this race of Groupon for $29 so it'd definitely affordable :)
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Are guys from GA considered peaches?
  • CassandraBurgos83
    Options
    Are guys from GA considered peaches?

I don't see why not.