5'3", 133 lbs...looking to lose 8-10lb. Anyone?

Hi :)

I’m from England, 23 years old and looking to lose around half a stone. If anyone is in the same boat or similar, please add for motivation and ideas on how you’re going about it! Or anyone else in general, it’s always good to have friends and support on here!

Thanks x

Replies

• mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Hey, I'm 4'11 and working on my last 8-10 pounds right now :smile: Trying to get somewhere around 18-20% BF and I'm at 24% right now.
  • Very similar to you! I'm also 5'3", currently 136lbs and looking to lose about 12lbs to get myself back to how I was. I've only just started but at the moment I'm trying to stick to a net of 1200 calories a day and going to the gym for an hour 3 times a week.
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Hi, I'm 5'3" and working on my last 8lbs. Feel free to add me... I'm here everyday!

sw- 185
    cw - 113
    gw - 105
  • curlytoes79
    curlytoes79 Posts: 95 Member
    5'4", 133 lbs, trying to get to 125 lbs. Please feel free to add me. I'm new here, but I'm on every day. :)
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    Hello Zara,
    I’m new to the site, just joined last Monday, I’m not quite in your same boat except for the losing weight part but I log every day, and I’m extremely positive. You can add me if you’d like.
    V/r,
    DW.
  • Hi. I'm 5'4" and at about 139. I want to get down to 130. I log but haven't friended anyone yet. I think it's time I did. I need encouragement too....

Mel
  • jadetigereyes
    jadetigereyes Posts: 44 Member
    Hi there, I'm in the same boat - 5'3" at 136lb, looking to get down to 125lb. It's those last few pounds that always present a challenge!

Feel free to add me if you need support! :)
  • Hello!! I'm in a similar place.... 5'4" and 150 lbs, trying to get down to 125. I JUST joined, so haven't done any logging yet, but feel free to add me for support as well! :)

-Ellie
  • Hi Zara! I'm 5'4" and 132 lbs. I live in the States but I'm from England.

During my adulthood I've fluctuated up and down pretty widely from 107 lbs to 135 lbs. I believe that when I'm at my healthiest, I weigh in around 120 (my profile photo is from when I was that weight), so that's what I'm going for. I need to take my waist measurement, as that matters more than me than my weight. I like having muscle! Feel free to add me, I just joined yesterday. :)
  • mammamia811
    mammamia811 Posts: 15 Member
    same here :) anyone can add me!
  • Runfaster14
    Runfaster14 Posts: 90 Member
    same here. add me and we will get each other there!
  • taylormoooon
    taylormoooon Posts: 130 Member
    Hello! I'm Taylor and I too am 5'3 and 132 lbs! I'm about to start lifting to lose my last 10 pounds, or at least replace it with muscle and lose inches! I've lost 20 pounds in the past and I'm down 3 since starting here.
  • buttercupp77
    buttercupp77 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi, I am new to this and already I am struggling. I am 44 yrs old, weigh 147 to 150+ (147 has been least I've weighed in 6 yrs.) My goal is to get around 135 lbs. I am 5' 4-1/2" and have 5 children. I am also a stress eater. my daily calorie intake is set about 1300. I am struggling because I find my self HUNGRY all day. Any one have suggestions?
  • jadetigereyes
    jadetigereyes Posts: 44 Member
    Hi, I am new to this and already I am struggling. I am 44 yrs old, weigh 147 to 150+ (147 has been least I've weighed in 6 yrs.) My goal is to get around 135 lbs. I am 5' 4-1/2" and have 5 children. I am also a stress eater. my daily calorie intake is set about 1300. I am struggling because I find my self HUNGRY all day. Any one have suggestions?

I try to eat small, filling meals throughout the day to combat the hunger pangs (more veggies and protein, fewer starches like potatoes). It's been working so far.

Drinking water helps a lot too when you get the stomach rumbles. Try that for a few days and see how it goes!
  • SW 71 kg
    CW 60 kg
    Gw 45 kg - 50 kg
    need inspiration to lose last 10 kgs
  • DhakaMom
    DhakaMom Posts: 1
    Hello! I'm new here as well. I'm at 131 and want to lose 8-10 pounds. I still won't be where I started but after two kids I'll be happy with 121/123. :)

I run 5 days a week so exercise isn't an issue for me - it's really the eating part of it. I eat healthy meals all day and then when the kids go to bed I pig out. I just need to take out the night snacking and I'm crossing my fingers I'll be fine. We'll see.
  • stefaniemazz
    stefaniemazz Posts: 179 Member
    I'm kind of in the same boat, I'm looking to lose more then 10 though.

I am 5'3 and my current weight is 130 pounds, I'm looking to get to 110
  • Hi, I'm trying to lose 15 pounds and really praying for the willpower to do it. I lost it weight i needed 3 years ago, but because going back to school and other family issues I'm starting to put it back on. So here I go again and I know this is the best place to start. :)
  • 5'3"
    cw 138
    gw 113

Feel free to add me :)
  • Hey!
    I read this and related so much! I am 23 years old 5'3 1'2 and my start weight was 140lbs. Over the past 8 months I have dropped 15 pounds and I feel awesome! I started eating clean and following the Paleo Diet, I saw results in the first 2 weeks! I also added more cardio into my workout routine by running 3 times a week and drinking at least 60 oz of water a day. My current weight is 123lb and I feel healthy and fit!
    I hope my tips help you! Best of Luck!!