fell off the wagon last week help

Options
Hi I ended up with a cold last week, made lots f poor choices, mostly carb rich meals, today I am starving but starting to feel better, how do I get back on track to my higher fiber, lower good carb diet . Any tips for climbing back on the wagon.

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Hi I ended up with a cold last week, made lots f poor choices, mostly carb rich meals, today I am starving but starting to feel better, how do I get back on track to my higher fiber, lower good carb diet . Any tips for climbing back on the wagon.

Just do it!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Just do it, now, with each decisions you take today
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Just decide to do better... and do it... one meal at a time. Whenever I'm coming off a bad day I try to work out extra to make up for the previous day's overages. Saturday I was above maintenance by about 400 calories so I ran a 7K yesterday and burned an extra 400 calories (in addition to my normal deficit) to make up for it. Good luck!
  • looopyloops
    looopyloops Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the advice, I will try today 1 meal at a time ,started my day with a smoothie with chia and flax to help make me stay full.
  • bwogilvie
    bwogilvie Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Yep, just start up again. You can't change the past, but you can decide now not to repeat it. Once you decide to do something, start right away; otherwise, it's easy to put it off again. Remember the procrastinator's motto: "Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until next week."