Gymophobics Gym

Options
Hi All,

I have had a quick look throught he discussion boards but as you guys are so helpful I was 20+ pages in and hadnt got through the last couple of days notices!
I had ligament reconstruction surgery 5 weeks ago and my physio has said I can do a little light excercise on it now.
Im not a gym type but some friends have inspired me to try a place called GymoPhobics which is a gym for females and the theory is that you have 10 pieces of excercise equiptment which you use for 3 mins each (they have a trainer in there helping and moving you every 3 mins) its based on a resistance tension programme and uses air resistance rather than weights...

Anyway! I was really just wondering if anyone had any idea how to log this in my excercises log? Do I have to list each bit of equiptment and that i did it for 3 mins?

Replies

• OccamsDisposableRazor
    Options
    My recommendation would be if you want to track it as far as calories burned, add the entire workout session as a single cardio exercise under "strength training". If you add it as a strength exercise, you have to add each individual exercise/machine. I don't find that useful for me at all. I use different apps for keeping track of my reps/sets/weights.
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Sounds like Curves in the US...I would probably log it as "circuit training" or something similar.
  • Ninitonkers
    Ninitonkers Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    great thanks guys :)
  • micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Off topic, but did you have an MPFL reconstruction?
  • Ninitonkers
    Ninitonkers Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Sorry whats an MPFL reconstruction?