What a difference 2 years and 20 lbs makes...

Options
I'm getting ready to hit my 2 year MFP anniversary (15 days away), but this past weekend I hit a 2 year milestone. After running the St. Jude Country Music 1/2 Marathon in 2012 was when I decided that I needed to start logging my meals in addition to running. I lost 20 pounds in about 9 months and I've maintained my weight for over 1 year. I ran in the same race this past weekend and I could tell that I was faster and stronger (I shaved 24 minutes off my time from 2 years ago). I will probably ALWAYS use MFP. It keeps my in check of what I'm eating and putting in my body.

The right picture was taken at the expo in 2012. The left pic was taken at the expo in 2014. What a difference 2 years and 20 lbs makes ;-)

f9752da2672f411eabb92e95690a10c6_zps1ad43b68.jpg

Replies

• loosinit42806
    loosinit42806 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    great job~
  • ChasingMyBliss
    ChasingMyBliss Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Great success story... thanks for sharing!
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I can only see 1 picture. I am computer challenged so this is not surprising.
  • carmodem
    carmodem Posts: 2
    Options
    I uploaded my pic and it was too big. I fixed it. It was my computer skills.
  • kschro9
    kschro9 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Well done! It looks like more than 20 lbs. Awesome job :)
  • DogLoverLiz
    DogLoverLiz Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!
  • ChasingMyBliss
    ChasingMyBliss Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Yeah! the pics are up... you look stunning!
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    There you are! You look great! Great job!
  • ezloshead
    ezloshead Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You look like you lost more than twenty, but I'm sure you have a TON of new muscle! Congratulations!

BTW, switch the words "right" and "left" in your post. You wrote that the pic of you in the pink was taken in 2014, not 2012.
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Big difference
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!