Greetings and Salutations

Here's a little bit about me.

I'm a 5'8" red-head that has never been skinny, but I used to be in amazing shape. After college, things just started going down-hill. I stopped riding horses. I stopped swing dancing. I stopped alot of things. No particular reason...just life changing constantly.

I've been told by a couple of Doctors that I need a breast reduction, but I want to try changing my lifestyle first before I resort to something as drastic as surgery.

I've got a gym membership, so me and the elliptical machine have become fast friends in the last week.

OK, enough about me.

Good luck everyone!

Replies

• marvie3grl
    marvie3grl Posts: 2 Member
    Here's a little bit about me.

I'm a 5'8" red-head that has never been skinny, but I used to be in amazing shape. After college, things just started going down-hill. I stopped riding horses. I stopped swing dancing. I stopped alot of things. No particular reason...just life changing constantly.

I've been told by a couple of Doctors that I need a breast reduction, but I want to try changing my lifestyle first before I resort to something as drastic as surgery.

I've got a gym membership, so me and the elliptical machine have become fast friends in the last week.

OK, enough about me.

Good luck everyone!
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    Welcome! Remember, when you least feel like doing it, that's when you should the most!
  • Hello and Welcome!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Welcome and good luck to you:flowerforyou:
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    :smile: Good luck to you!