Desperately Need Support

Options
I'm returning here after having tried the site for about a month then deleting my account due to depression brought on by low self-esteem and little support at home. I didn't know how to receive motivation here and was afraid to ask for support from anyone. Today, I'm back and willing to ask for the help I need. Please...I'm tired of being alone, fat, tired, out of shape, and muddling through with little to no support. If anyone here is willing to be part of my cheering-section, I'm willing to return the favor. All I know for sure is that what I've been doing hasn't been working.

Replies

• bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and pat yourself on the back for taking the steps to come back
  • funfang
    funfang Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    We all been there, it's not an easy road. It does make it easier to have friends. Add me if you like, I will be supportive. Wish you the best and good luck!

61180394.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • thejocool
    thejocool Posts: 46
    Options
    We are all here to help !
    Feel free to add me if you'd like :happy:
  • NERRY15
    NERRY15 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    HI, WE ALL NEED EACH OTHER. SO I AM IN YOUR CORNER. LET'S GET TO WORK:happy:
  • fedup30
    fedup30 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I hear ya! I am back again as well, after a unsuccessful first attempt. Friends do help! I also suffer from depression, and would be willing to offer what support I can! I continue to stumble through this, but I figure as long as I take more steps forward than backwards... then I am headed in the right direction. I will send you a friend request! :flowerforyou:
  • Crazybusryde
    Options
    Hang in there! It's a hard journey, but a worthy one! Hugs.

(Sending friend request)
  • BrittDoesIt
    BrittDoesIt Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Congrats for getting back here! thats deffinatley the first step towards change! I hope you find all of the support you need!
  • kel2356
    kel2356 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, I tried before and gave up because I kept failing myself. Now I am back and am trying to do this not only for me but for my 2 small children a better relationship with my husband. I would love to help support you if you return the favor. I'm looking for all the help I can get!
  • dchief30
    dchief30 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    we can do it together lets do this the first time I was on I lost 70bls I gained a little back and trying to lose about 20 bls again I run a lot and Bike and also do Les Mills Pump for excise anybody can add me always on
  • rtrader09
    Options
    Congratulations on making up your mind to make a change!! We can be each other's motivation. Add me if you'd like
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Happy to have you on board if you want.
  • hollyhopes2
    hollyhopes2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I like you need motivation and support too. Just joined a couple of minutes ago, came across the site by accident and joined up and your the first email that I came across and you sound soooo like me :(... hope we can make a difference and encourage each other regards Marion :)
  • Anderson519
    Anderson519 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your new journey! You can add me if you would like :) a strong support system is definitely important!
  • jabrat
    jabrat Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    We can help you

Motivation galore - 2200 members and going strong! We are walking right now!

FOR MOTIVATION ON FACEBOOK AND THE FITBIT SITE ITSELF:
    Really, really nice people in our group/room: – (being Friends on Facebook is not necessary)

We post pictures of where and how we get our steps, articles of interest, Weight Watcher recipes, nutritional information, etc.

You can also try the link to join: Highlight the links, right click and hit "go to" or copy and put in your browser:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/465769380159704/

We also have a leaderboard too on the Fitbit site - here is the link:
    http://www.fitbit.com/group/22D39L

If the above does not work for you - email me with the email you want me to send to and I will send you an invite - kabrignani@comcast.net

Happy Stepping!
  • jabrat
    jabrat Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request and a message - please read - we have more than enough friends and motivation for you :smile:
  • Rocky791
    Rocky791 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I can definitely sympathize as I have been there myself. I'm sending you a friend request!
  • colleensmith50159
    Options
    I will help any way I can I am struggling to with the same thing I have like 119 pounds to lose its hard I know especially when you have depression I have that to and low back pain and artheritis in my knees but Ive been trying even walking a half mile a day till I can build myself up to go further Just try everyday don't give up because you are worth it any weight you lose is better for your health shoot for realistic small goals at a time we should all be here for each other you can add me :)
    good luck to you love colleen Smith
  • colleenzlife
    colleenzlife Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I hear ya! I'll cheer for u if u cheer for me. Keep going, you can do it!:smile:
  • NorCal311
    NorCal311 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I just came back myself. Feel free to add me. We can cheer each other on!!!!
  • tjohnston14
    tjohnston14 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Friend request being sent! I joined a couple years ago too but never did anything with it...now I' m back and I'm new again too. I'll be glad to support you!