Ultimate Reset Challenge

Options
I am super excited to do the ultimate reset starting April 16th. Anyone interested in joining me? I have hit a brick wall which makes it hard for me to stay on track, so I am hoping that this will help me bust thru and shed my last 20lbs!

Replies

• amaysing_grace
    amaysing_grace Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started on 4/21. So far not as bad as I thoughts but I'm going into my 1st weekend. Hope you are doing well!
  • bigjloree
    Options
    How is the Ultimate reset going for you guys? I start on the 28th ( This monday) I am excited and nervous.
  • OMGitzj3551k4
    OMGitzj3551k4 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    What is the ultimate reset?
  • JulianB1980
    JulianB1980 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Having done the reset myself I can tell you its NOT easy. Their will be points where you wonder, "Why am I doing this to myself?" Just remember that you WILL turn the corner and by the end, will love the way you feel. If you need support from someone who's been there and done that, let me know.
  • TinaFromEFC
    TinaFromEFC Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 11 of the 21 days. Yes, the food seemed odd before I started, but I've stepped outside my comfort zone and found out that I actually like this food. I have a problem now getting enough calories! Anyway, I've managed to stay on the plan and not cheat (except for the not exercising part).
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    What is the ultimate reset?

A cleanse.
  • MARTIC0058
    MARTIC0058 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I felt the same way at first and I have come to like most of the food and will continue to eat them. I am currently on day 13 and so far have had amazing results can't wait to see the end results. And I am feeling great! Can't wait to get back to exercising though. I have been walking and that's it.
  • cjmc916
    cjmc916 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Anybody currently doing the reset? I am on day 3 and wanted to find people to help me stay motivated!!!! :glasses: