Your Shape (Video Game)

Options
k2d4p
k2d4p Posts: 441 Member
Just got the Kinect today! Woohoo! I also got the game Your Shape. I am actually in the middle of a cardio kick boxing workout and I started thinking I needed to remember to log this exercise on MFP when I am done.

It also got me thinking, who else has this game? Does it work/Has it worked for you? So far I like it, but it seems a little easy. (But I also haven't done it all or unlocked everything yet, so hopefully it gets harder. I have only been playing for about a hour total) Please let me have a little feed back on what you guys think of this game. Also, let me know the harder workouts on it. Thanks!

Replies

• butterflyfaerie
    butterflyfaerie Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I just got done with a Your Shape workout, and although it doesn't burn as much as say, going to the gym might (or it might do, I don't know, I myself have only had it for about a week, and not been able to use it as often as I like due to the XBox being in the lounge connected to the main TV), but it's excellent for working out at home. I've unlocked some of the difficulty levels, and it does get harder. The first few sessions while you're still being given tutorials seem to burn less, but once you've got through all that, you notice more of a burn.
  • rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    not to discourage you.I have it played it once got bored with it! was not challenged enough for me!
  • ultraviolencexo
    Options
    I've just ordered this for the wii! hoping it is going to help.
  • Dom80
    Dom80 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I played it as well and I too got bored.
  • butterflyfaerie
    butterflyfaerie Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I've just ordered this for the wii! hoping it is going to help.

The Wii one seems to burn more than the XBox one for me. In a normal Wii routine I'll easily burn 264 calories in 15 minutes, whereas on the XBox one I'll only burn about 60 for the same amount of time.