Dance Central for Kinect

Options
I got it yesterday and I LOVE it! Really sore today.

Replies

• leix
    leix Posts: 176
    Options
    its fun
  • FitnessTim
    FitnessTim Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You would think guys would have nothing to do with this game, but when we had people over the house it was the guys who hogged Dance Central. Hilarious.

Somehow when its a game it is cool to dance.

As for being sore, DC is great at working muscles in new ways. I workout all the time but after a day of DC I felt sore, mostly the hips.

By the way, I stink at it. I hate to be sexist but woman seem to be naturally better at it. Why do you think that is? The hips?
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Saving for it now, but I love love love my Zumba game for it, too! Yay:bigsmile:
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    By the way, I stink at it. I hate to be sexist but woman seem to be naturally better at it. Why do you think that is? The hips?

We're probably taught pretty early how to move our hips differently (hello Patrick Swayze!), but I suspect our hip flexors, etc., are more open than the average man's. Even mine, with my boy hips :smile:
  • dom300186
    dom300186 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Love this game just hate that I can't play it online against random people
  • ms_aakela
    Options
    I love Kinect!!!! I use Dance Central as my workout since I am limited on what physical activites I can do until I have my surgery. The Zumba game is also great. I can't wait until I can up the ante and do the harder routines. My family has had so much fun challenging each other on all of the games.
  • dreamingneko
    Options
    Kinect is awesome! I have dance central (I'm the best at it of all my friends, one of the few games I can beat them at!) and Kinect adventures. No more irritating dance pad that always breaks from DDR... unless I feel like it of course :) old habits die hard!